Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Why is this post in the general hockey chat forum? may I suggest that it be moved into the Leaf forum.

If you were looking to slag the Leafs then it should go into the trash talk forum.

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Thank you.

BTW to reply to the original thread I place it in the $#!+ happens catagory, I would much rather have this happen now then to have it happen in Dec.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Earnhardt said:
Thank you.

BTW to reply to the original thread I place it in the $#!+ happens catagory, I would much rather have this happen now then to have it happen in Dec.
That's the part I don't understand. He will have to get surgery and they've known this for a while. Why didn't they have surgery after the season??? I'm not a doctor, so maybe you can't just operate like that because you feel like it, but you have to wonder why it is taking so long. The problem is not going to get better, that's for sure. Seem's like we don't know everything in this situation!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Earnhardt said:
Why is this post in the general hockey chat forum? may I suggest that it be moved into the Leaf forum.

If you were looking to slag the Leafs then it should go into the trash talk forum.
According to the rules....

c. Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of the HF Mods. Only do this if a Hockey Forum moderator member has not replied within 6 hours. Members who consistenly "act" as moderators may be warned.

...unless of course, one is "trying out" for mod status. :p
:lol:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
im not too worried about injury problems in training camp. i dont think nolan is the heart and soul on this team and they can succeed without him. its just something you silly leaf bashers like to over play. the real season starts in october. right now, all teams are equal. grow up and stop whining. none of you are hockey experts cause if you were id be watching you on tv or reading your columns in the sports section. not some silly hockey forum. let the leafs play then judge them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts