Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
grow up you mule. what should the leafs do about SARS? NOTHING! this is a hockey and sport oranization. a business of that nature and nothing more. to call them money grabbers isnt far from the truth, and why should it be? once again....this is a business. what does any good business do? generate profit. so why are the leafs any different? i live in toronto and i love it here. if i didnt, i would move. i dont feel as if the leafs owe me anything. its my choice and mine alone whether i follow hockey or not. and since ive decided to devote myself to this team and follow them year in and year out, im going to take the good with the bad. im more concerned about the product on the ice as opposed to whats going on off the ice. i think thats what most legitimate and true fans should be concerned about. on ice performance. please remember, this is a sport. bringing SARS into this is sad, yet somehow almost a joke. get a life buddy.

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Still no change eh LH, you still like to climb up on that soap box of yours and scream like the typical 3 year old that you are.

And I see you are still personally attacking people once again, sometimes some people are so predictable it's not funny, but then again some people didn't see Hitler for what he was either.............

And BTW I lived in TO for 18 years, I moved out of there not by my choice.
I came to Cold Lake because seeing as I am in the Military they wanted to ship me here, and after 15 years this place has grown on me.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts