Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports Ticker
9/17/2006 8:44:02 PM

LOS ANGELES (Ticker) - The Los Angeles Kings on Sunday signed right wing Dustin Brown to a two-year contract.

Financial terms were not disclosed.

Brown, 21, scored 14 goals and 28 points in 79 games with the Kings last season, his first full campaign in the NHL. He also has six power-play goals and two game-winning tallies.

TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dustin Brown is a cool dude. I flew with him on two different planes from Halifax to Rochester one day back in 2003 after WJHC in Halifax. (I watched all games at Metro Centre) He looked lonely and quiet at an airport terminal in Halifax. He was plastered with Team USA outfit. So i decided to approach him and introduced myself. We became instant friends and chatted about everything for the next several hours til we arrived in Rochester, NY. I decided to leave him alone with his family at the baggage terminal but he insisted me to meet his family. He was heading back to home in Itaica, NY for a break before going back to Guelph to resume his junior season. I haven't seen him since but we still keep in touch via email once in a while.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Nice story, Newfie. :)

I hear a lot of good things about Dustin Brown's play. He's supposed to be a Power Forward in the making. I've seen a few of his goals here and there.

Looks like he's a keeper. :thumbsup:

Gleason is gone, but they got the potential star d-man Johnson in return.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts