Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I am not sure how many people on here use MSN or if it's just in my area or not but I thought I would give you guys a heads up.
Just today it has been discovered a guy has been hacking into MSN accounts adding himself and finding out peoples addresses phone numbers all that private stuff as well as posting inappropriate photos of himself. My sisters friend's account has already been hacked into(she is only 11 I might add). The police are all over it to try and stop him but I have been told not to sign into MSN incase he has already added himself and is finding out your address.
Again I am not sure if it is JUST in the Huntsville area or not I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I dont use MSN but thanks for the update, I would try everything to make sure your CPU is OK b/c a chance of virus'

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apparently it has nothing to do with a virus he just hacks into your account some how and is adding as many people as he can to find out their address etc. And it hasn't happened to me fortunately it was my sisters friend. I feel bad for her, she's really scared. I am even scared I'm on alert!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts