Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, i cant say enough good things about these two linemates, i think they are by far the most dangerous line out there in the NHL, the only other linemates that come close are Simon Gagne and Peter Forsberg , but that line has been plaiged with injurys this season.

Joe Thornton now leads the NHL with 95 points. ( 25 goals , 70 assist in 62 games )

And Jonathan Cheechoo 4th in the NHL in goals ( 40 goals . 27 assist for 67 points in 63 games )
Jonathan Cheechoo has also scored 4 hat-tricks this season.

i hope we see these guys in the 2006 World Championship.
what are your thoughts on these guys!!!

410 Posts
I'm shocked how San Jose is not in the top eight. Thornton on Sportsnet news claimed his mission was to improve this team's game. Thornton plays exactly like Mark Messier and Gordie Howe; Joe may not be the best leader like Mark Messier but he plays like him; he hits and he assists. Cheechoo racks up goals. Patrick Marleau as I previously said also is another good player on San Jose. I wish Vancouver had Joe Thornton instead of Bertuzzi!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rick_Nash said:
How about Naslund-Bertuzzi-Morrison and Noronen AND Baumgartner for Thornton and Cheechoo and Marleua!!!
That would never happen. Thornton has been tearin' it up ever since he came to San Jose, they wouldn't trade him for washed up Bertuzzi and friends.

Regards,
Jason

1 - 6 of 6 Posts