Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is this guy? he is a monster out there. i am about to go get his face tattooed on me if the sharks win the cup. sharks would have had another first round exit if it werent for this guy.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Who is this guy? he is a monster out there. i am about to go get his face tattooed on me if the sharks win the cup. sharks would have had another first round exit if it werent for this guy.
He is the big Joe these days. Has more playoff points this year then he had from the previous 2 post season appearences. He has really stepped up his game.
I love the history will be made commercial with him, what if "Little Joe" didn't keep coming up big?
Ah,seems like I missed it. After all,I did only watch the last 1:25 minutes of the game tonight,unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I love the history will be made commercial with him, what if "Little Joe" didn't keep coming up big?
Hmm, haven't seen that one yet. I'll have to see if I can find it.

Before these playoffs, Pavelski wasn't even a name on my radar. Now, he's Enemy Number 1 for me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it isnt a commercial yet guys. it was a joke about the other commercials. i dont know if you watched the olympics but that is when he really got started, he almost got team USA the gold. but sid the kid is just too good.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Trying to add a image for my signature. I have all the correct measuremments, not sure on the format. Can anyone help?? Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
it isnt a commercial yet guys. it was a joke about the other commercials. i dont know if you watched the olympics but that is when he really got started, he almost got team USA the gold. but sid the kid is just too good.
I've watched it on tv.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Pavelski is one of the many great players who is a product of the univeristy of Wisconsin hockey program.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts