Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone as this is my first post in here.

I would like to know your say on Jagr these days. Is he going to get back to his former standards? I mean his performance's been improving lately, he's been racking up points again, but as far as his play is concerned, don't you think he's beyond his best? Or maybe it is the lack of the type of a player he needs to play with. In the late 90's it was Super Mario and others. Well, there goes the question - Who do you think would fit in the line-up along with Jags the best? You can choose any player from any team.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
ESPN Radio reported the other day Jagr will be traded by the deadline if thats any indication of the Rangers declining his option for 2008-09. The only way his option will go into affect if he reaches 84 points which is still possible.

As far as im concerned if Jagr is happy then he is worth his weight in gold. This season he just doesnt seem to be himself like the past 2 seasons. He is passing way to much and not shooting enough.

Againt the Oilers the other night he had a great open shot chance close in and he passes back to gomez for the shot and you could see the suprise on gomez face like wtf jagr why did you not shoot it and let us go for the possible rebound. Jagr isnt playing a smart game and its obvious even at almost a point a game. Its just not cutting it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts