Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
This is absolutely retarded - i own Mission, Bauers, CCM Vectors, RBK's, and almost, but not quite Graf 735's. I had probs with the Missions and the CCM's, and both companies were the best i have ever dealt with - I am very glad I didn't buy the Grafs if this is a sign of their integrity.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can tell you I have had a similar experience with Graff.

The more people I talk to the more I realize that Graff enjoy taking customers money and then deal with them in bad faith if problems arise.

As for Mike Hill, I see no reference to him being registered as a lawyer with the law society and if so, his conduct should be reported.

http://www.lawsocietyalberta.com/membersearch/index.cfm

Impersonating a lawyer will have consequences as well in the eyes of a judge.

We live in a democracy, underlined by capitalism. No one or company is above the law.

Steve Feick [email protected] is now the president as Mike Hill has now "retired".

http://www.grafcanada.com/

Do your part and tell your friends or when you see someone wearing Graff equipment, warn them that their equipment better not be faulty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For those who wish to take action against Graf

For those who have been negatively affected by Graf, please contact me. There are many individuals not even present on this forum that I have discussed problems with and we are considering all available options.

Email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mike Hill information

I have discoverd the below information. Email me at [email protected] as I am compiling a complaint report to the law society against Mr. Hill as my client has experienced the same result. I would appreciate it if you could forward me the emails that Mike Hill sent you to [email protected]

Lawyer Details:

NAME: Michael James Hill
PREFERRED NAME: M. J. Hill GENDER: M
ADMISSION DATE: Jun 16, 1978 PRACTISING STATUS: Practising (Corporate/Government Counsel)
FIRM: GRAF CANADA LTD. PHONE: (403) 2878585
ADDRESS: 2308 Portland Street S. E.
Calgary, Alberta
Canada T2G 4M6 FAX: (403) 2878588

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have to say I have talked allot to retailers due to the fact I'm preparing a pilot for a radio show completely based on Sports Equipment, I've heard allot of weird comments about skates as hockey players are very particular when it comes to adjustments and warranty work, the best guys in this dept are Reebok, they are spectacularily efficient and fast when it comes to that stuff. I have to say that over time some people have brought up very strong opinions about Graf design and skate weight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Graf Canada

Hi -
I am new to this forum. I saw this thread when I was looking for new skates. Well I have to say that I think Graf has made tremendous strides in their customer service this thread is a few years old. The date of this post is March 3, 2010.
My special order pair came in with the wrong blades. I wanted T Blades and they shipped Cobra's (an understandable mistake as they sell a lot more Cobra's and shipped a regular stock 9W pair from inventory instead of a custom pair 9W w/Tblades. Upon notification of the error they overnighted a replacement pair in the correct configuration. I am a satisfied Graf owner! Do not let this thread color your chances of buying a great product if it fits your foot. Things at Graf have changed! Great product and great service!
Cheers
Over40Dman

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am curious whether you had ordered the skates directly from Graf. I am having a horrenodous time finding the right model/size for me in stores and online, so I was wondering if a direct order would be possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered through my dealer. I am in Toronto. My dealer is Toronto Hockey Repair. They can order anything. If your dealer won't find another dealer. They might want a deposit before ordering.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been dealing with a monumental problem on Graf's part that no matter how polite, dignified, diplomatic and beyond patient I have been........, and then some, Graf have continually given me the endlessly insulting run-around. I have spoken with "authorized" Graf retailers who, caring for their customers warn them; under no circumstances even consider Graf, all the more think of ordering a set of skates as if there is ever a concern or problem which demands customer service, both the retailer and customer are always treated like dirt and there never is any resolution. All of the "authorized" retailers will go on to say they never have any visits from Graf reps, etc., etc., etc. In short and always.........., with Graf......... You. Are. Screwed.
This is something CCM would never do, nor Bauer as both companies strive for perfect representation and most certainly CS and when it comes to a given resolution, should a situation arise which warrants correction, it is corrected as it should be. One would think that Graf would realize how important this is but it's all too obvious that propriety is a complete stranger in Calgary.
Graf, while appealing to a certain sector of the consumer market hold no interest or responsibility - professionalism in attending to even the most base requirements of same and are nothing more than a manufacturing facility who wholesale the bulk of their product to big box outlets, get their revenue in kind and ultimately treat the customer (and retailer) like dirt at best. This is why so many retailers avoid Graf like the plague. They know.
It's tragic as Graf could be something but I can assure anyone before they make the beyond infuriating and costly mistake of going the Graf route............., speak to someone who already has died on the not so proverbial Graf cross as it were for you and give CCM or Bauer your money and trust as Graf WILL violate both, period.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts