Hockey Fan Forums banner

It's playoff time

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Fighting Champ Probert 
#1 ·
After a two year hiatus the playoffs return. Can't wait. My corona's are going to taste really great this weekend. I think I spelled corona right. After drinking 250,000 of them you think I would look at the bottle once. I do. I look for the end the beer comes out. Also it has a Mexican Los Angeles King logo on it. The vintage one.

#4 ·
jeanthehabtiste said:
Are you drunk now?

What is this thread about?
I will be about the middle of the second period tonight. It's about the playoffs returning after none last year. It's called being excited to watch the playoffs after the huge dissapointment of last year.

#9 ·
jeanthehabtiste said:
Oh..

Okay......here's to Detroit goin' all the way. I wish Montreal was as good and historic but I know they are going down in four straight. We just haven't competed since the 70's so we have been secretly rooting for the Maple leafs.:cheeky4:

Wow. Since you came out of the closet and now we know you are a Maple Leaf fan I'm shocked. I'm glad you are rooting for Detroit though since both of your teams are out.

#11 ·
Fighting Champ Probert said:
After a two year hiatus the playoffs return. Can't wait. My corona's are going to taste really great this weekend. I think I spelled corona right. After drinking 250,000 of them you think I would look at the bottle once. I do. I look for the end the beer comes out. Also it has a Mexican Los Angeles King logo on it. The vintage one.
You're really quite the drinker, I can't imagine trying to keep up with you at a drinking party. Let's run the numbers, and we can all see what a superb drinker you are!

You're 45 years old, so, assuming you started to drink at the legal age of 19, you've been going strong for 26 years. 250,000 bottles over a 26 year period equates to 9615 per year, or a mere 26 bottles of Corona's per day! :eek:

I think you should change your moniker to "Falling Down Drunk Probert", that seems just a touch more fitting! :laugh:

Yes, I am one of those snobby, wine drinking CA dudes, and why not. Some of the best wines in the world are from wineries here in the Golden state. I could suggest a few nice ones for you, but it looks like you've found your poison already!

#13 ·
Hkyfn said:
You're really quite the drinker, I can't imagine trying to keep up with you at a drinking party. Let's run the numbers, and we can all see what a superb drinker you are!

You're 45 years old, so, assuming you started to drink at the legal age of 19, you've been going strong for 26 years. 250,000 bottles over a 26 year period equates to 9615 per year, or a mere 26 bottles of Corona's per day! :eek:

I think you should change your moniker to "Falling Down Drunk Probert", that seems just a touch more fitting! :laugh:

Yes, I am one of those snobby, wine drinking CA dudes, and why not. Some of the best wines in the world are from wineries here in the Golden state. I could suggest a few nice ones for you, but it looks like you've found your poison already!
Your boyfriend probably thinks so also. I'll bet you just loved Brokeback M.

#22 · (Edited)
DarenPuppa said:
Well montreal will amazingly have to beat New Jersey or Buffalo. Not to be a downer to the canada fest but I dont see that happening this year for montreal and thats just to get to the cup. just being realistic
It will be neutral zone trap versus neutral zone trap. Get ready for triple OT every game and 1-0 final scores. Anybody but Jersey though. Their methodical play is extremely BORING.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.