Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's always nice to beat the flah-ers even if it's been a lousy season. And to make it even better Dubinsky, who can't fight, beat the crap out of Richards, who can fight. I thought that it was stupid not to play Shelley but they didn't need him.

·
Registered
243 Posts
UOTE=Bless_D_Mess;582193]It's always nice to beat the flah-ers even if it's been a lousy season. And to make it even better Dubinsky, who can't fight, beat the crap out of Richards, who can fight. I thought that it was stupid not to play Shelley but they didn't need him.[/QUOTE]
Watching the encore. Avery had a great game.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Not really an exciting game, to me Avery was the only player on either team that showed up to play. I wish Richards would of lost the fight earlier in the game, maybe it would of woken him and the team up.
How they go from the Chicago highs to the New York lows has been a staple for the Flyers this year. One minute they look like they could seriously compete, the next they display disregard for the end result. I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
How they go from the Chicago highs to the New York lows has been a staple for the Flyers this year. One minute they look like they could seriously compete, the next they display disregard for the end result. I don't get it.
Yeah, I know what your saying. I just feel like rather then a couple of players taking the night of occasionally, they seem to do it as a whole team, which isn't good at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts