Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was looking up some weird stuff like how the world will end and will their be a world war 3. and this brought me to my attention.

what do you guy's think. well not end,but i think he's up to something

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is a third World War while Obama is President, you can bet that the wheels were likely set in motion by the Bush Administration, as well as the Israel-Palestine conflicts.
yea ,but there other ways that the world can end. Floods,Asteroid,Starvation,and a other ,but an unlikely chance that the world can end. Aliens attacking

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, but Floods, Asteroids, World-Wide famine and Aliens are all out of the control of Obama. Realistically, the only way that Obama will be directly responsible for the world ending would be if he caused a war, which the Bush administration and the Israel-Palestine conflicts set the stage for.
yea also did you know he's making concentration camps. I might not happen ,but it's possible

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Oh, you mean the FEMA concentration camps that he's supposedly making. As said by Glenn Beck, one of the largest right wing television personalities on Fox, one of the largest right wing television networks?

Right wingers thought that Clinton was building FEMA concentration camps for the exact same purpose. He didn't.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, you mean the FEMA concentration camps that he's supposedly making. As said by Glenn Beck, one of the largest right wing television personalities on Fox, one of the largest right wing television networks?

Right wingers thought that Clinton was building FEMA concentration camps for the exact same purpose. He didn't.
so your saying he's not making them? the reason he's making them if he does, is to rule and do global slavery

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, you mean for the same reason that Clinton built those concentration camps?

Oh wait..
people over 18 they said will be in boot camps.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm pretty sure that if the Obama administration were building concentration camps they wouldn't be able keep it under wraps. Again, some right-wingers accused Clinton of doing the exact same thing. If Clinton did, then why doesn't Obama just reuse those concentration camps?
they both had a private meeting.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
other ways the world is going to end is nuclear threats. Some people say in 2012 we will go to a nuclear war. Which is creepy.
let's hope none of this never happens.

another way is a ice age. Which was predicted to happen in another 1000 years. Snow is supposed to be up to about 2000 feet deep! and another way.. Jesus cames back to us.

·
Registered
37 Posts
search the FEMA camps on youtube, theres tons of videos about them there. and the reason that the media doesnt expose all this **** is becuase they are controlled and only put out what is safe to their owners and investors

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Except for the dates on the YouTube videos don't match up if you're claiming Obama is building them. They're all dated within the eight years that Bush was President, and only a handful are about Clinton.

Any website that I've seen that is also reporting that Obama is building them also have his head Photoshopped onto Hilter's body. Sorry, but the fact that they have those images on their websites pretty much destroys any credibility that they might have had.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
search the FEMA camps on youtube, theres tons of videos about them there. and the reason that the media doesnt expose all this **** is becuase they are controlled and only put out what is safe to their owners and investors
okay then i will

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
World is supposed to end in 2012, so Obama could still be President.

Apparently the black hole at the center of the Milky Way is supposed to zap us with some radiation or something. Who knows...

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Apparently the black hole at the center of the Milky Way is supposed to zap us with some radiation or something. Who knows...
yea that could possibly happen

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts

No, the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Cup in 2012...and that my friend is the final sign of the Apocalypse...

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
No, the Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Cup in 2012...and that my friend is the final sign of the Apocalypse...
:laugh:

I know, just look at my sig. lol

Who knows, maybe Schenn is one of the four horsemen? lmao

1 - 20 of 25 Posts