Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
It hasn't been Canada's game since the late 80's!!!

Good thing we still have our "Canadian Teams" at the Juniors, Worlds and Olympics to cheer for!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
panoo2004 said:
It hasn't been Canada's game since the late 80's!!!

Good thing we still have our "Canadian Teams" at the Juniors, Worlds and Olympics to cheer for!!!
yeah , your right
and dont for get the womens team

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not in Canada, but I can't imaging hockey as anything but canadian. Most the guys in the league are Canadian, Canada dominates as a national team, and it's cold up there. What else is there to do?;)

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Bondseye said:
I'm not in Canada, but I can't imaging hockey as anything but canadian. Most the guys in the league are Canadian, Canada dominates as a national team, and it's cold up there. What else is there to do?
There is a lot to do in Canada!

How hot do you think it is right now up here in Canada? I'm really interested in the answer to that question!

I will explain my curiosity after the question is answered,OK. PLEASE nobody help, and don't cheat by going on the internet to see.

·
Registered
72 Posts
panoo2004 said:
There is a lot to do in Canada!

How hot do you think it is right now up here in Canada? I'm really interested in the answer to that question!

I will explain my curiosity after the question is answered,OK. PLEASE nobody help, and don't cheat by going on the internet to see.
I guess I should learn - sarcasm doesn't work online. I thought the ;) guy would have helped the joke along but live and learn. It was a joke dude. I'm certain the temperature is very warm and comfortable as it is in the rest of the northern hemisphere.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Bondseye said:
I guess I should learn - sarcasm doesn't work online. I thought the ;) guy would have helped the joke along but live and learn. It was a joke dude. I'm certain the temperature is very warm and comfortable as it is in the rest of the northern hemisphere.
The reason I asked is, I was in Ohio in the month June, I stopped for gas and the attendant saw that our plates were from Canada, so he proceeded to say that I must really like the weather there, getting away from all the snow up here , I looked at him and said, "we have the same weather as you do", he was shocked by that. That's why I asked the question.:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
A buddy of mine was speaking to a University of Texas Professor, and asks my friend if we celebrated Christmas here.

·
Registered
306 Posts
You have to understand that most Americans are products of the American public school system...... or should I say,'day-care system'.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts