Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think that Sidney should be considered for the Hart trophy this year. Right now he leads the league in scoring and is without a doubt the most valuable player on the Pens.

Who do you think is ahead or just behind him in the race for the Hart Trophy?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I agree with Crosby Fan in that he should be considered and if the Pens make the playoffs that will defeinately help his resume. I cant find the stat right now but I think the Pens are winless if Crosby does not get a point. But there are a lot of good canidates out there this year so I think it will be a close vote.

Who do you guys think are some of the early canidates?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
PensRule said:
I agree with Crosby Fan in that he should be considered and if the Pens make the playoffs that will defeinately help his resume. I cant find the stat right now but I think the Pens are winless if Crosby does not get a point. But there are a lot of good canidates out there this year so I think it will be a close vote.

Who do you guys think are some of the early canidates?
Martin Brodeur, Martin St. Louis, Marian Hossa and Teemu Selanne are some of the other big names I can think of now.

That's a wild stat about Sid points and Pens wins, although I probably could have guess it. It shows though, that without him, they don't have much including a chance to win most nights. How many of candidates can say that?

·
Registered
395 Posts
shookem said:
Martin Brodeur, Martin St. Louis, Marian Hossa and Teemu Selanne are some of the other big names I can think of now.

That's a wild stat about Sid points and Pens wins, although I probably could have guess it. It shows though, that without him, they don't have much including a chance to win most nights. How many of candidates can say that?
Just looked up the stat and Crosby did not score in 9 games this season and all are loses for the Pens with 2 going into overtime. It is funny how the West gets the credit for having the best teams(which I do think they have) but most of the canidates are in the East. Also maybe add AO to the list if Washington makes a playoff push.

On a completly different subject(and trying not to sound to much like a homer) how is Malkin now in the all-star game. He got 48 points in less games than most players. But at least ill get to watch him in the young guns game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts