Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email today saying my inbox is full, yet the private messages page says I have 0 messages in my inbox and 0 stored sent messages. However, it also says I have 54 saved and 50 allowed. Because it says my inbox is full, I can't PM a mod.

Any ideas?

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it wasn't that long ago, but any updates? I have to post here because I can't send you a PM Amo. Thanks again, let me know.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Heys guys,this is my first time back in about a year and I'm having the same problem too as I can't delete my stored messages so I'm stuck by not being able to send any messages.Need help,thanks

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amoroq said:
Yes, someone is, we don't want to delete everyones pms so its taking some time.
No problem, just curious, it had been a few days and I was unaware that the problem was complex.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amo, my inbox has been bumped to 75 allowed messages, but I still can't see/access/delete the original 54 messages to clear them out. Just an update.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amoroq said:
Yes, everyones has as a test to see if that could fix the problem but apparently my attempt failed.

to be continued...
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on my inbox and let you know of anything I notice.

I appreciate the help.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Inbox is back down to 50 allowed messages, leaving me back over the limit, unable to send or receive messages. :dunno:

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THE HACK said:
I can now send messages so whoever fixed it,Thank You!:)

Cheers
If your's was truly fixed, great, but I suspect we're in the same boat that our allowed inbox total was bumped to 100 until it's figured out. My inbox says I have 57 messages stored, but I can only view 3 that are saved in the "sent messages" folder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts