Hockey Fan Forums banner

Im back!!!

1K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  shanny14 
#1 ·
well, everyone, Im back! ill be more active on here now that the summer is close to a close.. one more month! im so ready for september! I think i saw some new wings fans and i cannot wait to get talking with you or any other hockey fans for that matter!

well ya'll just wanted you to know I was back!!! and im not going anywhere.. i heard of a small rumor mill that i left.. but i just wanted you to know.. gone for some of the summer:D now ill be a posting hockey talking fanatic just how i used to be!

well all, i just wanted to say hey, and hi to the new memebers i havent talked with yet.. I look forward to arguing with you this season:laugh: well hopefully it doesnt come to that:eek:

well anyways, ill cya all on the forum!:thumbsup:

#3 ·
Ditto. Home stretch to the '07 season, time to get things going around here.

And welcome back.

#21 ·
*See all the 'girl talk' that has stacked up in the last hour in the "Guys and Gals" and the "I'm Back" threads...... scratches head*

How is this even possible?! I must be in a chat room. :laugh:

;)

#23 ·
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
*See all the 'girl talk' that has stacked up in the last hour in the "Guys and Gals" and the "I'm Back" threads...... scratches head*

How is this even possible?! I must be in a chat room. :laugh:

;)

haha you boys talk like parrots as well.. so i wouldnt be talking if i were you :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.