Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
that is pretty amazing!! I am not really a leafs fan but I am even jealous of that collection it's awesome!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
oilers said:
i hate leafs!!!!!!:D anywayz good collection lol even spoons have leafs sign....
LMAo

anyways, i just saw the video! and holy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i liked the part bout the toilet...haha!! man that is a real dedicated fan..he takes time off for playoffs?? as if..lol..didnt need to many this year anwyays HAHA :( lol

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I have taken time off for hockey games, during the olympics and world championships I made excuses that I had to watch the hockey games for a media project and my boss believed me. haha

·
Registered
230 Posts
Amanda said:
I have taken time off for hockey games, during the olympics and world championships I made excuses that I had to watch the hockey games for a media project and my boss believed me. haha
really?? thats awesome!! i cant do that..lol..its hard just to call in sick! haha!! but after the 24th im done! woot woot! no more work at mcd's lmao :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
WHAT A LOOSER!!!:thumbsdow :laugh:

To be so dedicated to a looser franchise, you got to be a looser. I'm a fan of my team. I'll wear a t-shirt or a jersey. I like hockey allot. I play allot of hockey. I'm on the ice year round. But to your team plastered everywhere, come on!!! When I see Habs fans like that, I find them looser. To be like that and be a leafs fan, you are really a looser.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts