Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just to get to know everyone a lil better! LoL

My questions are:

If you could meet any hockey player who would it be?

and Who did you already meet? (can be someone other then hockey player)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would LOVE to meet Sundin cuz i've been a fan for so long...and also meet the whole team :) lol

I havent' met anyone famous really... but i met Jamie Campbell from SportNet...hehe! i have a pic too! lol..but i met Ron Ellis, and 2 other NHL players (cant think of the name...but it was in the 1960's when they were playing lol)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The whole Detroit Red Wings team..

I have already met : Holmstrom , Zetterberg, and Franzen.. the rest of the autographs i have bought/traded for.

eh, well, whatever.. lol

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Probably Matt Stajan. That would be cool.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Well I've met Brad Marsh, he's a pretty nice guy, got his autograph on one of his menus, he has a restaurant called Marshy's at Scotia Bank Place!!

I wouldn't mind meeting Wendel Clark or Dave Ellett. I've always liked these two guys!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hahaha do what i did! look in the newspapers, pay the thirty bucks and get an autograph and a picture with the players.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
if your ever in the michigan area we will go to a signing ok? they have more than just wings.. guy lafluer (sp?) has been here, some of the older hockey players... i mean there are so many signings.. and you can get them cheap. like i said , ever in the area let me know.. i can find the good deals when I look for them!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'd definetly want to meet either Patrick Roy, or Mario Lemieux, as they've both been players that I idolized growing up.

I've met Jaromir Jagr and Wade Redden. Redden being the much friendlier of the two, happily singing autographs while talking to you.
Jagr refused to sign us any autographs, stating he "dosen't sign before games"...This was way before practice(He was stickhandling on the ice in tights and a t-shirt...then chilling on the players bench), and then signs this womans shirt for her. I didn't care, because i've never liked him as a player...but my friend who saw this guy as a god, was devastated.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shanny14 said:
if your ever in the michigan area we will go to a signing ok? they have more than just wings.. guy lafluer (sp?) has been here, some of the older hockey players... i mean there are so many signings.. and you can get them cheap. like i said , ever in the area let me know.. i can find the good deals when I look for them!
ahh thx man, defenetly :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ezekiel said:
I'd definetly want to meet either Patrick Roy, or Mario Lemieux, as they've both been players that I idolized growing up.

I've met Jaromir Jagr and Wade Redden. Redden being the much friendlier of the two, happily singing autographs while talking to you.
Jagr refused to sign us any autographs, stating he "dosen't sign before games"...This was way before practice(He was stickhandling on the ice in tights and a t-shirt...then chilling on the players bench), and then signs this womans shirt for her. I didn't care, because i've never liked him as a player...but my friend who saw this guy as a god, was devastated.
i saw lidstrom once, he was rude as well. same deal he wouldnt sign autographs. what is it with players now a days:dunno: is the green truly all that matters?:dunno: you would think that the fans do cause we pretty much pay their paychecks.. by merchandizing and going to games. ect. so they should sign for anyone that wants an autograph. unless they get the hint that all they want the autograph for is to pay bills.. like this one guy told steve yzerman, I need your autograph to pay my bills.. now yzerman wont sign for adults because he thinks that all they wanna do is sell them online.

which really blows.. i just want to thank the idiot that said that to him really, smart, smart, move:rolleyes::mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts