Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not starting up a new game, (but I might if there's a positive response) but I have an idea for a new fantasy game.

First, you take 7 forwards, 5 defensemen, and 2 goalies from your hockey card collection. To make things a little more fair, three forwards have to be 1st or 2nd line players, the other 3 have to be 3rd or 4th line players, and one can be a reserve. It works the same for defensemen, except 2 are top 3 players, and 2 are lower level players. You can pick whichever goalies you want, as long as they're in your collection. And you can only dress 1 goalie for each game. So, what does everybody think?

edit: I should probably thank canadiancreed for the inspiration from his awesome blog. I never would have gotten this idea without him. Thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, I guess I forgot to include that. You would get one point for each of your players that plays for a winning team. For example, If I had Filpulla, Conroy, and Toskala on my team, I'd get three points if the Wings, Flames, and Leafs won. Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts