Hockey Fan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
shanny14 said:
um sure.. whatever you say there cheif... at least they are one of the tops in the league and are contending in the playoffs.. id love to see how far your team goes. :p
winning is winning...if you dont come home with the cup it doesnt really matter what place you come in!!!:cheeky4:

·
Banned
961 Posts
Masterhockeyknowledge

Okay everybody lets stick to the subject of this thread, the fact the masterhockey has come back to life just like count dracula does in the movies.;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL id rather talk about this whole play off thing... Let me say one more thing.. doesnt matter where you win a cup.. the last one detroit won was at home anyway.....

so what does it matter.. its like the frickin joe louis arena almost anywhere you go.. cause there are that many wings fans.. they still have the support that they need as far as fan base goes. Let me reiterate something......

They are good candidates to win.. not saying they will but they got a hellava shot!!!!

so :p I dont wanna here anymore....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
talent scout said:
winning is winning...if you dont come home with the cup it doesnt really matter what place you come in!!!:cheeky4:

Yup :thumbsup: I somewhat agree with the logic, i mean the goal is to win the cup, not have the most wins and lose in the end :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
shanny14 said:
LOL id rather talk about this whole play off thing... Let me say one more thing.. doesnt matter where you win a cup.. the last one detroit won was at home anyway.....

so what does it matter.. its like the frickin joe louis arena almost anywhere you go.. cause there are that many wings fans.. they still have the support that they need as far as fan base goes. Let me reiterate something......

They are good candidates to win.. not saying they will but they got a hellava shot!!!!

so :p I dont wanna here anymore....
sorry, somehow i seem to have missed the point your trying to make. was there a solid point in all of that? seems as though right when your about to make one, you go off on a tangent on something else...

:dunno: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL im very tangent bound this morning..

point being.. i think they have a good chance.. but you were talking about support too.. and what i was saying.. doesnt matter where they go... they hav the undying support of the fans..

we have fans all around.. they have a great fan base.. and our team is pretty good this year.. so im thinking third round.. maybe finals. we will see how well manny does....

these guys have a chance.. its just will they use it??

·
Banned
961 Posts
Masterhockeyknowledge

Hello everyone. i see that masterhockey was on the board about a hour and a half ago. did anyone hear anything from him. i was just wondering.

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Hello everyone. i see that masterhockey was on the board about a hour and a half ago. did anyone hear anything from him. i was just wondering.
Donald do you have a sexual obsession with me? Seriously, whenever I leave this forum for a day or two you ask "has any seen him, oh, oh." No one cares about me on this forum. I thought you said they all hated me.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Postings

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Donald do you have a sexual obsession with me? Seriously, whenever I leave this forum for a day or two you ask "has any seen him, oh, oh." No one cares about me on this forum. I thought you said they all hated me.
If you want to stay on this forum you better watch what you say in your posts. you are on very thin ice.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

you know what, you get really ridiculous. when is is this going to end? just disappear already.. im tired of seeing this garbage all the time.. your not the master of hockey knowledge your just the spam master.. anything to spam this place up and cause drama your all for it.

how bout you quit acting like your ten.. noone has any obessions with you.. im tired of the sexual references.. they are very annoying. if your as old as you say you are you could have really fooled me cause it sounds like something a highschooler would say.
:mad:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I agree. There was no need for Olympia to post anything. I dont believe everyone hates you, since i dont. I find your posts interesting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
haha...what do you mean did anyone hear anything from him? what, do you think he called them up on the phone and started a convo?

this is a message forum...and by you being a mod and also having 5 million posts i think you should be able to find out whats goin on with him?

do you have some kind of obsession? cuz you seem to be quite infatuated with him ???

back to Hockey!!! how about those Wings!:thumbsdow

·
Banned
961 Posts
Masterhockeyknowledge

talent scout said:
haha...what do you mean did anyone hear anything from him? what, do you think he called them up on the phone and started a convo?

this is a message forum...and by you being a mod and also having 5 million posts i think you should be able to find out whats goin on with him?

do you have some kind of obsession? cuz you seem to be quite infatuated with him ???

back to Hockey!!! how about those Wings!:thumbsdow
Me being one of the moderators on this board i am doing my job by watching what is going on.and that includes him.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Administrator said:
Good call :thumbsup: I think we need to keep an eye on Talent Scout :)
keep your eyes on me...you better!!!!

but just as long as its not someone sitting outside my window . i dont want to see some creepy old dude with a fetish for young meat!!! yuck!

oh and Olympia...stop checking up on me!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, Talent Scout you seem very angry :cool:

I understand that these guys are looking after the board, so i play by the rules, maybe you should too!

Its obvious youre friends with Masteryofhockeyknowledge, he more than likely asked you to come here and cause trouble :thumbsdow

I love this forum and im glad i can help any time and now with the gambling feature i will be here even that much more.

Maybe talent scout you should go back to romper room :cheeky4:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.