Hockey Fan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumors have surfaced on this forum that I was banned. I was never banned from this site once. I have been a bit mouthy sometimes but have not been banned. I took time off this board to do more better things in life such as work for my occupation and ignore people who bug me on this board. And I want people to stop accusing me of two accounts. There is a person who lives in my basement who is a really close childhood friend of mine named Herbert who also enjoys hockey. People say I am his name but really aren't. Herbert is not coming back to this board due to the inconvience and poor moderating team on this board and the way they accused him by post replying on threads.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Moderating Team

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Rumors have surfaced on this forum that I was banned. I was never banned from this site once. I have been a bit mouthy sometimes but have not been banned. I took time off this board to do more better things in life such as work for my occupation and ignore people who bug me on this board. And I want people to stop accusing me of two accounts. There is a person who lives in my basement who is a really close childhood friend of mine named Herbert who also enjoys hockey. People say I am his name but really aren't. Herbert is not coming back to this board due to the inconvience and poor moderating team on this board and the way they accused him by post replying on threads.
If you want to stay on this board you better watch the name calling and personal attacks against other members on this board or you will be gone period.and you were banned for 1 day just to set the record right.and you are on very thin ice here.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL ... im sorry i really dont believe all this.. and i know everyone else is thinking the same thing.. its kinda ironic really... you were on thin ice.. then herbert joins? hmmm.. something sounds fishy....

·
Banned
961 Posts
Masterhockeyknowledge

shanny14 said:
LOL ... im sorry i really dont believe all this.. and i know everyone else is thinking the same thing.. its kinda ironic really... you were on thin ice.. then herbert joins? hmmm.. something sounds fishy....
I will say this if masterhockey starts acting like he did before he will be gone from this board period not just for 1 day.

·
Registered
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Herbert is not coming back to this board due to the inconvience and poor moderating team on this board and the way they accused him by post replying on threads.
Whatever. You're the one who started all the BS, you're the one who called a 20 year old woman a post *****. You're the one who wants to be a mod, yet acts like a 10 year old. As for your "buddy", well, maybe there is a second person, maybe not. I don't really care, and I'm sure no one else does. You cause any more BS, and you'll be gone. I'm sure you've figured out by now, that I've done work for the owners of this site before, and I help them run several other sites. If you can't handle the facts, then you know where the door is. If you want to keep dissing the mod team, you'll not be welcome here anymore.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Totally agree.. should i be the ref here? do i have to send people to the sin bin :laugh: fights are for the ice.. not for hockey boards.. it gets ridiculous around here sometimes.. no the name calling wasnt right.. some people just need to learn to grow up.. especially ones that have to have two usernames with split personalities :laugh:

again, i must :laugh: at all this bologna.. this guy is just here to create trouble.. I think he is ten years old. :p

and i think his mod idea went out the window a long time ago. if anything id rather see anyone else in teh world get it.. cause he would go ban happy then there wouldnt be anyone here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
See, I get a huge kick out of him. He complained to me once about me acting like a child. I beleive it was a response to his attempting to change a quote by me. I can't remember and I don't care. I respond to people with the intelligence I feel they portray, and therefore deserve.

·
Registered
22 Posts
"All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets. "

It's the golden rule after all ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
NICEGUY said:
So much drama up in hurrrr :laugh:

ya i know..tell me about it...first there is a mod that is a tranny...then some dude talking about how he was banned ...

comeon ppl keep your stick on the ice and talk hockey!!!
:cheeky4:

how about those leafs...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
um sure.. whatever you say there cheif... at least they are one of the tops in the league and are contending in the playoffs.. id love to see how far your team goes. :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.