Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A day after Carolina Hurricanes teammates Bret Hedican and Kevyn Adams fought during a bruising practice, Hedican discounted the scrap as a boiling over of frustrations.

Adams, who suffered a cut over his left eye during Sunday's brief fight, was not available for comment Monday. Hedican declined to discuss whether he and Adams had spoken or patched things up but downplayed the event as a byproduct of the team's frustration over its winless start.

"What happened on the ice is really one of those things that will happen from year to year any time during the course of the season," Hedican said Monday. "It doesn't matter if it's Kevyn and I or anybody else. I respect him. I'm sure he respects me, and it's one of those things where the tension's high right now. We're trying to get the train back on the track."

complete article

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I don't think it's that big of a deal.

If these guys got to the point where they wanted to fight, it's probably a good thing they did, you don't want those feelings to linger.

Of course you don't want your team to be fighting each other but if it was handled properly than it could bring the locker room closer together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts