POLICE HARD AT WORK

McBURNT

I'D RATHER HOLD IT, THANKS

THIS IS GOING TO HURT

LET ME EXPLAIN

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
I want to know what spider man said to the police when they arrived. Could have been "Well officer, her husband wasn't due home till tommorow".

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Thought For The Day

Thought For The Day

Handle every situation like a dog

If you can't Eat it or Chew it.

Piss on it and Walk Away.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Can You Name This Animal?

Hope this one puts a smile on your face??????

Can you name this animal?....

Don't know huh?

It's a 'Dill-Doe'!!! :D

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
The ZERO Tolerance Speed Camera ....

Driving just got more exciting!!!
Be very careful out there…

With the deadly accidents continuing to increase each year especially around the Holiday period, this will be the first year that Zero Tolerance Speed Cameras will be introduced in December gearing up to the holiday period. The new cameras look different from the normal cameras, I have included a photo so that you are familiar with them and able to make sure not to speed when approaching. Please take this warning seriously as you will not get another chance.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Depression

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got some call center in
Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Its that time in class where school children make a presentation on what their Fathers do.
One talked about his dad being a fireman, another how her dad is a police officer.

When it came to Johnnys turn, he got up in front of the class and explained "My dad is a stripper, he takes his clothes off for men, and sometimes in the back alley he has sex with them for money"

Later on after all the comotion had settled, one of Johnnys classmates asked him if it was true what he said about his dad, Johnny said "Of course not! My dad is a forward for the Toronto Maple Leafs"

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
The day after the Leafs missed the play-offs (again!), they were at the ACC cleaning out their lockers. Bryan McCabe invited the boys over on Canada day for a party, all the players agreed to come."Can you all bring beer?" he asked the team. Tucker suggested that McCabe call Paul Maurice, invite him, and tell him to pick up the beer.

Maurice agreed to this and said that he would pick it up and bring it over. Canada day came, and Maurice loaded up his car with case after case of Beer for the team and headed over to McCabe's place for some fun.

On the road, he got stopped at a light and heard the car next to him honking like crazy, and some man yelling "GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO!"

Maurice unrolled his window, and looked at the man, Leafs flags still hanging all over his car. Hey Coach the man yelled "What's with all the beer? Maurice replied "I picked it up for McCabe!!"

The man looked at the beer in the back for a moment before yelling..."Good Trade, Good Trade!"

581 - 595 of 595 Posts