Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, how many games of your favorite team do you guys get to see all year? Are you very close to your favorite team and get to see a lot of their games? Do you got NHL Center Ice package? Other satellite deals to get all the games?

I'm not like any of those, I'm a Red Wings fan living in Ontario without a deal to get all NHL games. I used to have some type of thing on satellite to get more, but now I only got basic cable so my Wings games have been cut. I used to see in to the 20's. This year though I only get 12, that I know of. Most of them on TSN, one on Hockey Night in Canada (18th of this month), and a few on NBC. I've got 2 on NBC so far, usually I get Rangers or Flyers games though when they show their "triple headers", which really aren't triple headers cause you only get 1 game while the other 2 are still on, and get it depending on where you live. Only twice have the Wings been on that I checked for. It sucks, but oh well, at least the game are that much better when I do got them. The worst part is when there's a whole month or more between games I get to see. Like right now I haven't seen one since February 9th against the Preds, and don't get to see another till the 15th of this month against the Ducks. At least I get to see more of other teams this year which has been good. What really blows though is how much Leafs games are on, and that they waste what could be a great show with HNIC on Toronto every weekend.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I have FSND, and I have OLN hockey is great! I get to see enough of it! :D and I love it!

I get to go to quite a few games! I never counted :O

·
Registered
19 Posts
well i see any game i have time ... about 2 a week thats it. It is not alot, but i dont have alot of time to spend. I watch my game lol :) if that counts practice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I try to watch all the Sharks games as I possibly can, but that's very little becuase of all my school work... At most 3 games per week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i will watch only few games in summer but in winter a lot becasue i have business and in summer i have to spend time more with orders

·
Registered
10 Posts
As far as live hockey goes, I get to see the Canucks whenever they play the Avs (at Pepsi Centre). I've also been to games (NHL) in Columbus, St. Louis, Dallas, Raleigh, and an exhibition game in Kansas City.

For my TV viewing pleasure, I have OLN, Altitude, the Centre Ice Package, and all the Fox Sports stations. Basically, it's hockey every night at my place!!

:p

·
Registered
227 Posts
As far as live games go, I'll see about 6 Ducks and Kings games each during the year. Usually, once a month for each team. I'll also go to a Sharks and Coyotes game once a year, when my travel plans permit. I've seen games in about 20 NHL arenas over the past 10 years, mostly due to being in in that city during business trips, etc. Also, I have the Direct TV center ice package, so I can watch almost every game that is played, but I usually only pay close attention to 3-4 teams.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts