Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before there's a fight in this playoff series between the Devils and the Rangers? I mean, especially the way the Devils were playing so physical and just the intense atmosphere, you got to assume there will be at least 1 decent scrap? im thinkin game 2 or 3. I'm lookin for Clarkson and Avery to get into it again. That was a fun scrap the last time they fought.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'd like one of two things. Either for a Devil to break Gomez's ******* face, or a Devil to "accidently" fall on Lundqvist...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like one of two things. Either for a Devil to break Gomez's ******* face, or a Devil to "accidently" fall on Lundqvist...
i couldn't agree with you more. It would be interesting to see Jamie and Gomer have a real scrap instead of just wrestling. But especially at this point in the seiries, Clarkson, Asham, or White need to whup some ass. They need to show the Rangers that we can't be fucked with and we are still in this ****. One dude tried "accidentley" falling on Lundqvist last night, i think they called a penalty. forgot who it was... anyways, yeah, i would love to see a re-match of Clarkson-Avery, just so Clarkson could go in there and kill him

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
i couldn't agree with you more. It would be interesting to see Jamie and Gomer have a real scrap instead of just wrestling. But especially at this point in the seiries, Clarkson, Asham, or White need to whup some ass. They need to show the Rangers that we can't be fucked with and we are still in this ****. One dude tried "accidentley" falling on Lundqvist last night, i think they called a penalty. forgot who it was... anyways, yeah, i would love to see a re-match of Clarkson-Avery, just so Clarkson could go in there and kill him
The Devils showed a lot more emotion in Game 2 than they did the previous game, and with the way the game ended I think they'll be pissed off tonight. I just hope they channel their anger the right way, they don't need to take stupid penalties just to get even. If the score gets out of hand it could end up getting ugly...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts