Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off to a 4 and 2 start can it be that Buffalo is the sleeper team no one expected. After all they are playing againt the "glamor" guys in their division all of whom are considered much better.

I think they'll fade, what do you think, and why? Take the poll.

·
Hockeyforum Legend
2,960 Posts
All depends on goaltending.

If Miller, and the defence can hold strong, I think they'll be able to squeak into the playoffs.. especially if teams like New Jersey and Atlanta continue to struggle.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I think they will just squeak in

They have a good, young, fast team. But I still think they are a couple years away from being a really solid club

Miller's numbers have already started to creep up

So, as I said..they will make the playoffs..but just barely

·
Registered
253 Posts
i think buffalo has a shot this season. they showed all ready that they won't be pushovers. but they won't dominate the league.

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
If the referees keep calling the game the way they are, I do beleive in their chances of making the playoffs, although I don't think that they'll be as high as they are in the conference standings comes spring time.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think they'll soon disappear. They don't have the depth to continue to play at this level and those inter-division games might cost them (NE division is the toughest in hockey hands down).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts