How far will Team Canada go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the World Juniors Championships starting in less then 2 weeks and with the roster out how far do you think Team Canada will go? Can they make this the 3rd consecutive year they have won the championship?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I picked Gold Medal game because Canada has 12 players returning from last year who will have experience at this tournament. They have a strong D and very talented forwards and 2 first round goalie prospects, although I have not seen them play because I never see WHL games here what I have heard and read about them sounds promising. Go Canada Go :D !!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Probably the gold medal game but doesn't this team have a lot of young players? And the States have Johnson and Johnson? I haven't paid too close of attention so far, so I'm probably wrong.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shookem said:
Probably the gold medal game but doesn't this team have a lot of young players? And the States have Johnson and Johnson? I haven't paid too close of attention so far, so I'm probably wrong.
I think the average age for Team Canada this year is 19? but the youngest player is Sam Gagne who is 17.

I wonder if there will be any type of payback between Downey and Johnson? From the dirty hit he gave Downey last year?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
oilers said:
It's sad to say but they'll only win Bronze Medal.

Don't froget this is Sweden's year. Olympics,World Championship and World Juniors is next I think.

It hasn't been good hockey year for Team Canada! And Also no fans support!
Good call, I haven't heard much about the European teams this year.

Here's team Canada's roster.

Canucks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts