Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nashville won again today, in Boston!!!!, to get over the .500 mark....they are over the .500 mark at this point in the season for the first time in club history!

I have always been kind of a closet Pred fan...I am a huge Legwand fan, this guys has serious game!!! Plus I love Vokun(the former hab, i saw him play in Fredricton many times)....

This team has tons of talent but most of it is potential right now, but a lot of their players are starting to realize that potential. They are flying pretty low on the radar right now but don't be surprised to see Nashville in the playoffs this year!

Go Preds!

·
Registered
766 Posts
No they must get below .500. #@# This will take care of them. >>&: <<&: <>&: Ha ha now they are below .500. ***

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
For reasons i can't explain, I have always had a soft spot for the Preds. Can't stand the Musturd Yellow 3rd jerseys. They had a great run last January and February and were in playoff contention until injuries did them in. If they can sustain the current pace, who knows? Anything that keeps the Ducks and Wild out of the playoffs.

·
Registered
766 Posts
KB in Kelowna said:
For reasons i can't explain, I have always had a soft spot for the Preds. Can't stand the Musturd Yellow 3rd jerseys. They had a great run last January and February and were in playoff contention until injuries did them in. If they can sustain the current pace, who knows? Anything that keeps the Ducks and Wild out of the playoffs.
How can you say such words? :shock:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
hockeymax19 said:
KB in Kelowna said:
How can you say such words? :shock:
Well the Preds are a team very few people respect, I guess it is a case of rooting for an underdog. I am not on the Preds bandwagon, just my way of "swimming against the flow" as it were.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
I see you are wings fan, the pred's have played some intense games against Detroit so far this year. I have yet to run in to a Pred's fan, like I said I sometimes like to go against the flow. There are those who say hockey doesn't belong in Nashville so the Pred's perk my interest just so I can be a contarian.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Well they have a nice arena and they're close to me but the fans. Umph. *hockeymax turns around* Shut up you stupid Predator fans. I mean it.* hockeymax turns attention back to the post* Hold on. *hockeymax turns around again* That's it if you- You little. <<&: >>&: <>&: *hockeymax turns attention back to the post* That should take care of them. If not I have this. @@@

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
TimmyTabasco said:
Its not the Preds..its the man..Tomas Vokoun. This year he is again getting wins for Nashville.

Just imagine how good he would be, on a good team :D
Yup. Vokoun da' man. On a good team he would prpbably be one of the top goalies in the game today. . . .

Actually, I've considered him to be one of he top goalies in the game since he took over from Dunham mid/late-last season. Especially when the Preds made that late dash for the post-season, but they fell just short and sank a bit after. He's played very well.
--------------------
Not to mention there's Jordin Tootoo. A team has to be very lucky to get a quality young player like that.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nashville has won again!!! 2-1 in OT on a goal but Scott Hartnall. This win moves the Preds into fifth in the conference and only six points behind the West leading Canucks with a game in hand. GO Preds. BTW Vokun is now tied for 1st in goalie wins!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hockeymax19 said:
That_Damn_Good said:
go preds!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 game winning streak! :eek:
I cna't wait till the get that 20 game losing streak next month.
What's that Hm19? I couldn;t hear you because the Preds are too loud celebrating their 6 game winning streak!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Tuggy said:
hockeymax19 said:
That_Damn_Good said:
What's that Hm19? I couldn;t hear you because the Preds are too loud celebrating their 6 game winning streak!
Dumb luck.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hockeymax19 said:
Tuggy said:
hockeymax19 said:
That_Damn_Good said:
Dumb luck.
:roll: Dumb luck? or dumb response?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I've had the priviledge to see Dan Hamhuis, Scottie Upshall, Jordin Tootoo, Paul Brown and Josh Morrow play in the WHL.

Yes, the main reason I like the Predators is because they have a tendency to draft Kamloops Blazers' players. And the fact that any player from the WHL is just brilliant.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Tuggy said:
hockeymax19 said:
Tuggy said:
hockeymax19 said:
That_Damn_Good said:
Dumb luck.
:roll: Dumb luck? or dumb response?
I am not dumb. :cry:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Tw33k said:
Even though they may be doing good now I still hate them. The club itself i hate but some of the players i like. Tootoo, Legwand, Upshall..i like them...but the club i hate.
Tw33k do you hate the fans like me?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts