Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coach John Tortorella thinks so much of how Ryan Craig is playing, he promoted the left wing to a scoring line with center Vinny Lecavalier and Ruslan Fedotenko.

Vinny Prospal, who started the season with Lecavalier, took Craig's place on a line with center Eric Perrin and Nikita Alexeev.

"I'm shaking things up because we need to," Tortorella said Wednesday. "Vinny's line needs to get going, and maybe they need a Ryan Craig around the puck to have it more."

Craig has three of Tampa Bay's four goals.

complete article

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
truebluefan said:
"Vinny's line needs to get going, and maybe they need a Ryan Craig around the puck to have it more."

complete article
I hope it gets things going, with Ryan Craig owning almost everying(Most goals, points, plus/minus) and only in his second year. I know it's only 6 games in the season but its still 6 games the big money guys havent done anything. In my opinion St. Louis has been the only one that looks like he's getting back into form and will shine any time soon. Ryan show the other guys how to score a goal because it obviously looks like they forgot.:mad:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Craig got another goal tonight! Tortorella made a BRILLIANT! move by putting Prospal back on the line with Lecavalier and Fedotenko and moved Craig with St Louis and Richards. I just hope Craig isn't that badly injured he is doing awesome for us right now and can't afford to lose him to injury

1 - 3 of 3 Posts