Hockey Fan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the official HockeyForum.com chick registry!!!

Just looking for numbers as to how many girls come on the site!

let hear it....NO DUDES!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL, oh my gosh? what is this a guy pick me up thread?

yes, im a girlie... im sure everyone has that more than figured out. :p

i dunno theres only maybe four females that I know of besides me... well three im definite on.. other than that cant help you..

but why do we need this count anyway.. its not like we are sheep ... we arent going to the slaughter now are we.. lol.....

410 Posts
shanny14 said:
LOL, oh my gosh? what is this a guy pick me up thread?

yes, im a girlie... im sure everyone has that more than figured out. :p

i dunno theres only maybe four females that I know of besides me... well three im definite on.. other than that cant help you..

but why do we need this count anyway.. its not like we are sheep ... we arent going to the slaughter now are we.. lol.....
Stop playing around. The instructions said girls only, no dudes. We all know you are a guy.

And the creater of this thread is some low life pervert who tries to hook up girls on the internet. Not only that but on a hockey forum! Haha.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I could have sworn I saw an avatar earlier with a pic that said I'm playing for the other team if you know what I mean. If so why would it matter if there are chicks here which there are. I've already confused two with the wrong team. Not that kind of team. The other kind of team. Got to love political correctness. You can still get around it. LOL. From now on I assuming whoever I'm talking with is not playing on the team I think they are playing on.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Stop playing around. The instructions said girls only, no dudes. We all know you are a guy.

And the creater of this thread is some low life pervert who tries to hook up girls on the internet. Not only that but on a hockey forum! Haha.

hey, jerk, i am a girl.. a 20 year old woman...:cheeky4: www.mandolin14.blinkz.com if you dont believe me look for yourself. that is my web site... ask jessica.. she knows im a female.:mad: quit being the moron we know you are. you ten year old yuppie!

410 Posts
shanny14 said:
hey, jerk, i am a girl.. a 20 year old woman...:cheeky4: www.mandolin14.blinkz.com if you dont believe me look for yourself. that is my web site... ask jessica.. she knows im a female.:mad: quit being the moron we know you are. you ten year old yuppie!
Yuppie? I'm going to hardly be able to sleep tonight due to that comment. I'm 51 actually, check the picture of youself thread and you will see a pic of me from the 80s. Oh, and I went to the website and I mistaked you with one of the bash brothers from the mighty ducks hockey movie. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a moron. I'm being promoted to another site so I'll be gone from this site for ever soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
shanny14 said:
No no, remember I'm a guy too :dunno: and I love that little sign of mike that this threads creater made of him holding a sign that says I'm gay. And all I will say is this.

I'm sure hell play the little picture game with you if you want. You have some fairly easy ones.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yuppie? I'm going to hardly be able to sleep tonight due to that comment. I'm 51 actually, check the picture of youself thread and you will see a pic of me from the 80s. Oh, and I went to the website and I mistaked you with one of the bash brothers from the mighty ducks hockey movie. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a moron. I'm being promoted to another site so I'll be gone from this site for ever soon.

Where is your team at oh master oh mighty one. Their palying golf in the states right now.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Personel Attacks

I will say this one more time layoff with the personel attacks against shanny14.are you here just to start trouble.remmber you are on very thin ice here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Then just leave, all you seem to know how to do are personal attacks. I have yet to see anything positive from any of your posts.

410 Posts
Jessica said:
Then just leave, all you seem to know how to do are personal attacks. I have yet to see anything positive from any of your posts.
Well maybe because no one on this board puts knowledge in there posts except habsrule and Donald. I see that the majority of the people on this forum are from America where they know nothing about hockey.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
you dont like it go.. we are all sick of you.. your pathetic.. and how do you know who knows what about hockey.. i swear you think that your the smartest one here.. which in my mind , is far from the truth.. Im not the perfect hockey historian.. but i know enough to know that you get utterly ridiculous and have no respect for anyone else, and love only yourself..

an arrogant jerk to the end.. I m not trying to get personal but its about dang time someone says something to you...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Jessica. Last time I saw you was as Fleming. I thought i was 0 for 2 in the mistaking a chick for a dude department. I'm declaring that one a draw. I'm now 0-1-1. Still looking for my first victory. As for the gay dude. I gather he's not really gay. Not sure if gay dudes like to be called dudes. What a cofusing forum. Going to have to check myself down below to see if I'm still me. All I have to say is politically correct this. LOL.

410 Posts
shanny14 said:
you dont like it go.. we are all sick of you.. your pathetic.. and how do you know who knows what about hockey.. i swear you think that your the smartest one here.. which in my mind , is far from the truth.. Im not the perfect hockey historian.. but i know enough to know that you get utterly ridiculous and have no respect for anyone else, and love only yourself..

an arrogant jerk to the end.. I m not trying to get personal but its about dang time someone says something to you...
Oh, another huge insult. Yeah, everyone is getting sick of me and thinks I'm pathetic but OLYMPIA STADIUM, being the stalker he is always asks every five seconds "where is master? oh? oh?" You and OLYMPIA STADIUM are pathetic. You both say "okay no one will care if you're gone" then five days later "Where is he? I miss him." Olympia Stadium at least posts something that is interesting like history unlike your crap you posting whore on "glass art" and all that crap no one gives a damn about but you have to put 50 posts in it to be the top poster. I have better things to do than try and be a keyboard warrior and posting whore, unlike you Shanny14. Your insults are so lame it's almost like it is ignorant.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Fighting Champ Probert said:
Jessica. Last time I saw you was as Fleming. I thought i was 0 for 2 in the mistaking a chick for a dude department. I'm declaring that one a draw. I'm now 0-1-1. Still looking for my first victory. As for the gay dude. I gather he's not really gay. Not sure if gay dudes like to be called dudes. What a cofusing forum. Going to have to check myself down below to see if I'm still me. All I have to say is politically correct this. LOL.
Well I think I can accept the draw lol. I'll admit I messed up and made that confusing. But seeing someone still try to drag it on, and then resort to making photoshopped pictures of my boyfriend just pisses me off. But pretty much I'm thinking he can have this site, I love you guys but it's just not worth it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, another huge insult. Yeah, everyone is getting sick of me and thinks I'm pathetic but OLYMPIA STADIUM, being the stalker he is always asks every five seconds "where is master? oh? oh?" You and OLYMPIA STADIUM are pathetic. You both say "okay no one will care if you're gone" then five days later "Where is he? I miss him." Olympia Stadium at least posts something that is interesting like history unlike your crap you posting whore on "glass art" and all that crap no one gives a damn about but you have to put 50 posts in it to be the top poster. I have better things to do than try and be a keyboard warrior and posting whore, unlike you Shanny14. Your insults are so lame it's almost like it is ignorant.
What do you call that? Trying to attack something thats off-topic in the OFF-TOPIC thread. Sometimes people don't like to talk about hockey all of the time, and sorry, but her & I don't really talk outside of this place, so no, we can't take it elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL master hockey, i dont care about you.. i have never stated that.. donald watches you.. cause your a lil' innocent boy that needs to be guided in the right direction.

*hugs* sweetie, i dont have a problem with you :laugh: your just a lil, itty bitty no one..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.