Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 340 Posts

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Mar 08
4,382 Posts
OK I'll place a bet, for any Leaf hater, that the Leafs win tonight vs the Sens.

If I win, the person has to support a Leafs avater for 2 weeks and if I lose, I will support any teams avater for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I am willing to bet anybody, that Colorado will score, 3 goals, and win the game on Nov.4 vs. Vancouver Canucks.

Choice 1:
My terms are, if I lose, I will change my name (if possible) to Crazy Osgood Fan for 3 weeks. And if I win, the loser will have to change there name to a player of my choice. (I Cannot Say Now, As I Have No Idea Who You Are Yet)

Choice 2:
If we cannot change our names, then we must change our Avatar, and signature for 3 weeks instead.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Anyone want to bet me?

If the Canucks win tonight you wear a canucks avatar. If Dallas wins then I where an team avatar of your choice.
It's a deal. Hope you have fun with your new Av's avater. Plus you have to post like your an Av's fan. I say we should do this for two weeks.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Anyone want to bet that Pittsburg will win against Anaheim tonight!

End of 2nd period 2-2. But still 3rd period left. And you have to accept it before 3rd period.. In 5 mins ill accept any1's. Hurry

Lol Most probably i'll lose... But still ANYONE?

21 - 40 of 340 Posts