Hockey Fan Forums banner

201 - 220 of 340 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Calling Out Bert2Nazzy.

I have a bet for you bud:)

During the next San Jose vs Vancouver game, if Marleau scores more points than the Sedin Twin of your choice(You must choose one as soon as you accept this bet), then you have to wear My avatar + signature of my choice for a week. If I lose and the Sedin twin you pick scores more points that game, Ill wear an avatar of your choice and sig of your choice for a week.

The alternative is to just go with whichever team wins. But i think its more fun this way since we just got through a big discussion on this topic:)

Disclaimer:

If Either player is injured and not playing, well just postpone it till the next game they both play.

Deal?
Oh, its on my friend!:0pouce:

Its tough to chose between the two, but I'll take Henrik Sedin!

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Oh, its on my friend!:0pouce:

Its tough to chose between the two, but I'll take Henrik Sedin!
Done and done. When is our next game anyways? Sunday the 28th?

Hehehe. Get ready to wear some Marleau buddy boy:)

Any preference on if neither score or we tie? We could both be like Homer and Flanders and wear our wife's sunday dress, or both just say nothing happens. ill leave it up to you.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Done and done. When is our next game anyways? Sunday the 28th?

Hehehe. Get ready to wear some Marleau buddy boy:)

Any preference on if neither score or we tie? We could both be like Homer and Flanders and wear our wife's sunday dress, or both just say nothing happens. ill leave it up to you.
I'm a lazy kid, so lets just say nothign happens if they tie. (I like my Sachin Tendulkar avatar)

But dont get ahead of yourself, I'm going to be loving it when the Sedin's (Especially Henrik) start skating circles around Marleau and the Sharks.;)

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
I'm a lazy kid, so lets just say nothign happens if they tie. (I like my Sachin Tendulkar avatar)

But dont get ahead of yourself, I'm going to be loving it when the Sedin's (Especially Henrik) start skating circles around Marleau and the Sharks.;)
Both our teams are hot my friend. Let's see how Luongo can fare against a team with a 51.2% conversion rate on their Power play in the last 8 games.

Better stay out of the box, or it could get messy.

In the last 8 games, Marleau and Thornton have scored 17 points apiece.
Cheechoo has scored 12 points in his last 8 games on Joe Pavelski and Milan Michalek's line.
Clowe has scored 9 goals in his last 7 games.

I just hope Toskala, not Nabokov, is in net to make it harder for you, but im confident in either:)

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Anyone want to bet me the Canucks will beat the Sabres.

I bet the Canucks will win.

Terms: Avatar and sig(writing no picture) of your choice for a week.

Must accept before the game starts.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Both our teams are hot my friend. Let's see how Luongo can fare against a team with a 51.2% conversion rate on their Power play in the last 8 games.

Better stay out of the box, or it could get messy.

In the last 8 games, Marleau and Thornton have scored 17 points apiece.
Cheechoo has scored 12 points in his last 8 games on Joe Pavelski and Milan Michalek's line.
Clowe has scored 9 goals in his last 7 games.

I just hope Toskala, not Nabokov, is in net to make it harder for you, but im confident in either:)
Your 51% PP conversion rate has to come up agaisnt the best Penalty Killing unit in the NHL. The Canucks have killed all the penalties they have got in their past 12 games, barring one game agaisnt Minnesota.

So thats 11 out of 12 games where they have killed every penalty in each game.

Plus Lunogo is always there.:)

Good luck bud.

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Your 51% PP conversion rate has to come up agaisnt the best Penalty Killing unit in the NHL. The Canucks have killed all the penalties they have got in their past 12 games, barring one game agaisnt Minnesota.

So thats 11 out of 12 games where they have killed every penalty in each game.

Plus Lunogo is always there.:)

Good luck bud.
Best PP vs Best PK should be interesting. All in all though, we have good defense as wellas offense. We are in the top 10 for PK, as well as second in the league in GAA. Vancouver is 6th. SJ is still top 10 in scoring , Vancouver is 25th.
hehe. I have no doubt SJ will win. Im just hoping our scoring doesn;t come from Goc's line. All 4 SJ lines can score, just the top 2 are phenomenal.

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Reeditted some new ones for you to choose from B2N. Ill resize whichever you want since they are over the legal limit.

Either Avatar will do. The sig is a must.

201 - 220 of 340 Posts