Hockey Fan Forums banner

181 - 200 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Liam and I have a bet.

Aves vs Sharks Monday January 15th. If Sharks win, I change my name to 'Crazy Crosby Fan'

If Aves win, Liam changes hi name to 'LiAmTrAnSeXuAl'

This bet will last for a month

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Liam and I have a bet.

Aves vs Sharks Monday January 15th. If Sharks win, I change my name to 'Crazy Crosby Fan'

If Aves win, Liam changes hi name to 'LiAmTrAnSeXuAl'

This bet will last for a month
That has to be one of my better works. Go Avs Go!

·
Registered
3,163 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Calling Out Bert2Nazzy.

I have a bet for you bud:)

During the next San Jose vs Vancouver game, if Marleau scores more points than the Sedin Twin of your choice(You must choose one as soon as you accept this bet), then you have to wear My avatar + signature of my choice for a week. If I lose and the Sedin twin you pick scores more points that game, Ill wear an avatar of your choice and sig of your choice for a week.

The alternative is to just go with whichever team wins. But i think its more fun this way since we just got through a big discussion on this topic:)

Disclaimer:

If Either player is injured and not playing, well just postpone it till the next game they both play.

Deal?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I will bet Sens_Oilers_Fan or any other oilers fan who wants in that the flames will win this saturday. If the Oilers win I will change my name to OilersFan1 and if the flames win the other guy will change his name to Flames_Flames_Fan.
I accept it! Deal's on!

It really doesn't matter if I lose, I still know that I am Oilers fan, changing name won't change me. ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Calling Out Bert2Nazzy.

I have a bet for you bud:)

During the next San Jose vs Vancouver game, if Marleau scores more points than the Sedin Twin of your choice(You must choose one as soon as you accept this bet), then you have to wear My avatar + signature of my choice for a week. If I lose and the Sedin twin you pick scores more points that game, Ill wear an avatar of your choice and sig of your choice for a week.

The alternative is to just go with whichever team wins. But i think its more fun this way since we just got through a big discussion on this topic:)

Disclaimer:

If Either player is injured and not playing, well just postpone it till the next game they both play.

Deal?
Even I want to bet that with bert2nazzy. So I am in that deal too.. My rules that If I lose, I'll wear the avatar of his choice (Hockey Related) and If I win, you wear avatar of Edmonton Oilers team or Player (I will decide later)

181 - 200 of 340 Posts