Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Let me introduce the bet thread. If you make a bet with another member, post it here.

Bet

Amoroq and wingsnut19: Tucker scores 40 goals, wingsnut19 sports a Pat Quinn avatar. Tucker doesn't score 40 goals, Amoroq gets to wear a Chris Chelios avatar. Witnessed by dgill and scorpionn.

hope you find a nice Chelios picture!:)

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hope you find a nice Chelios picture!:)
Me too, I've always liked Chelios. This is kind of a win/win for me. There isn't a single player on the Wings that I don't like as a player.

But I really think everything in falling in line for Tucker to score 40 goals.

1: Its his contract year
2: He is playing with what appears to be a rejuvinated Mats Sundin
3: He is playing with Kyle Wellwood, who appears to be on the verge of a huge season.
4: He is playing for a coach who gets the new NHL.

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Let me introduce the bet thread. If you make a bet with another member, post it here.

Bet

Amoroq and wingsnut19: Tucker scores 40 goals, wingsnut19 sports a Pat Quinn avatar. Tucker doesn't score 40 goals, Amoroq gets to wear a Chris Chelios avatar. Witnessed by dgill and scorpionn.

Amo, I actually have a question about our bet. When I win, do I pick the chelios avatar, or do you pick it?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Just an idea for Kermit and Prucha..

If Prucha is the winner:

Kermit will have to sport a Huet Avater or a Prucha one for a considerable amount of time.

If Kermit is the winner:

Prucha changes his name to Theodore/Svatos_for_mvp.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts

If Prucha is the winner:

Kermit will have to sport a Huet Avater or a Prucha one for a considerable amount of time.

If Kermit is the winner:

Prucha changes his name to Theodore/Svatos_for_mvp.
Or how about he changes it to gagne22_for_mvp or scorpionn_for_mvp.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts

If Prucha is the winner:

If Kermit is the winner:

Prucha changes his name to Theodore_for_mvp.[/QUOTE]

I'm down with that. I like Prucha, so giving me and Avatar about him would'nt really bother me. Agree to those terms Prucha?

1 - 20 of 340 Posts