Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
410 Posts
Hockey trivia, I love hockey trivia. This should be a board. I've got many questions to ask. Here's one for you, Olympia Stadium. It's on the original six, because you like it so much I thought I'd do this.

1. Who scored the most goals during the original six era?
2. Name the only original six rookie to score five goals in one game.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trivia

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Hockey trivia, I love hockey trivia. This should be a board. I've got many questions to ask. Here's one for you, Olympia Stadium. It's on the original six, because you like it so much I thought I'd do this.

1. Who scored the most goals during the original six era?
2. Name the only original six rookie to score five goals in one game.
Here is the answers to the questions

1)GORDIE HOWE
2HOWIE MEEKER - i dont remmber what year or who the leafs were playing in this game.

410 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Here is the answers to the questions

1)GORDIE HOWE
2HOWIE MEEKER - i dont remmber what year or who the leafs were playing in this game.
Good job. You got all the questions I asked you right. Want to ask me any questions, Mr. Original Six?

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Olympia Stadium Detroit

Who was the last active NHL player to have played a game at the historic olympia stadium in detroit.

·
Registered
96 Posts
here is a few easy ones.,

Who set the NHL record for most goals scored by a rookie defenceman and how many points.

Who set the NHL record for most goals scored by a rookie foward and how many points.

Pretty easy if u look it up, so dont look it up and just take guess, there still pretty easy!!!!

410 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Who was the last active NHL player to have played a game at the historic olympia stadium in detroit.
I believe Stevie Y or better known as Steve Yzerman. As for Rick Nash I'm not answering any of your questions because you have been ticking me off lately. For your question b though Rick Nash it is Teemu with 76 Goals and 132 TP.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last Nhl Player To Play At Olympia

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I believe Stevie Y or better known as Steve Yzerman. As for Rick Nash I'm not answering any of your questions because you have been ticking me off lately. For your question b though Rick Nash it is Teemu with 76 Goals and 132 TP.
Steve Yzerman never played at the olympia stadium. the last year that the detroit red wings played at the historic olympia stadium was the 1979-80 season.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
IMHO, masterofhockey, it doesnt seem like you know a whole lot about Red Wings history. Im just learning and I dont claim to know everything but I do know Yzerman never played in the olympia so I knew your answer was wrong.

I have only ran into you a few times and find you annoying, and at times rude. and that is childish not to answer someones question just cause your irratated with them! how old are you 12? be nice to the others on here and there wont be so much conflict.
Side note:
I know some(history) and I hope to learn much more on here. I love this history section.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
this question I have isnt trivial but I thought id ask anyway..

Who do you all think was the toughest son of a gun in the '50's /'60's from what I have seen on espn classics I would have to think it was Terrible Ted!

any thoughts? anyone?

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trivia

OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Well everyone i will wait a little bit more before i give the answer to this question.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trivia

OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
The last active NHL player to have played a game at the historic olympia stadium in detroit was Mark Messier who played at the olympia stadium on 11-7-1979 with the edmonton oilers. messier retired this season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts