Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone play in the adult leagues around the Phoenix area? I skate at the Ice Den Scottsdale and was wondering how the leagues at Ice Den Chandler, AZ Ice Arcadia, AZ Ice Peoria, Gilbert are in comparison.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone play in the adult leagues around the Phoenix area? I skate at the Ice Den Scottsdale and was wondering how the leagues at Ice Den Chandler, AZ Ice Arcadia, AZ Ice Peoria, Gilbert are in comparison.
Not directly related to your question, but did Hockey Forums disappear for a while? There seems to be a ten-year gap in hockey posts, apart from yours. I just joined today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interesting question. I would think most players will play at their local facility that is closest to where they live. As you know. Phoenix landmass is pretty extensive. Now they have a new men's league in Mesa, from what I am told. Rumor has it that the new twin sheet on I-17 has been placed on hold. A new triple sheet in Tucson will be built and possibly a new twin sheet in Goodyear. But like I said...rumor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts