Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post something interesting about yourself... or a hobby you like...

hmm, I work in a family owned business, I love dirt biking, racing cars, having fun with my friends.

My hobbies would also include watching the wings, going to sporting events, horsebackridding, shopping, playing soccer. workingout.

I love poetry, quotes by hockey players, I like college ok.. I also like playing black jack every once in a while. Im into my rec league. playing the game that I love... Its a privilege to be a defensman in a coed rec league. so much fun:D I love my team. we won last night 5-2... I got a major for fighting, 1 goal, 2 assists. all in all I had a good night:D ;)

well those are some of my hobbies. what is everyone elses?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice, you got a major for fighting!?! Cool. Tough gurl eh? :laugh: As for hobbies, I'm a racer. I own several VW's and am in the middle of building my second race motor. I also mod 2 car sites, and another adult forum. So, inbetween playing with my son, working, etc, I'm pretty busy.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very cool! yes i do like being tough. i gotta be. i was taught by the guys before me how to fight. ;) well anyway, all in all i get into alot of fights. and its not cause i want to. its because i have became known now. so almost every game there are some gloves dropped. for some reason.

*shrugs* its not always my fault

·
Banned
961 Posts
Hobbies

Well my biggest hobbie is collecting old hockey and baseball programs.i also have a huge collection of hockey jerseys.a couple of years ago i bought a bunch of Starter And Proplayer jerseys when they were on sale for about 15 to 20 dollars each at value city store.i have a red wings jersey for every red wings who played at the olympia stadium in the 1979-80 season which was the last year for the wings to play at olympia.they have the players number and the name on the jersey has the name plate just like how the jerseys were back in 1979.today the wings dont use name plates on the jerseys and the letters are arched on the back of the jerseys. i hope that one day i will make one of the rooms in my house to look like the dressing room at olympia stadium and hang all of my jerseys.i also have some replicia teams of yesteryear jerseys including Atlanta flames,Kansas city scouts,Oakland seals,Colorado rockies.i have not done much this last year with me being out of work for medical problems.
I also a huge hockey and baseball video collection.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Man, I thought I had a lot of hockey stuff. I've got about 10 jerseys, and around 40,000 hockey cards. I'm cataloging them now, and then the entire collection will be on here for sale. When I started the collection, it was to be a downpayment for a house, and well, with a second kid on the way, it's time.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HabsRule said:
Man, I thought I had a lot of hockey stuff. I've got about 10 jerseys, and around 40,000 hockey cards. I'm cataloging them now, and then the entire collection will be on here for sale. When I started the collection, it was to be a downpayment for a house, and well, with a second kid on the way, it's time.
wow, selling them all huh? thats tough.. but i guess thats a cool cause to do that for. Im a card collector also. I have about 800 there bouts. My best ones are Gordie howe and Ted Lindsey.:D for my wings ones.. non wings.. id have to say patrick Roy.

410 Posts
shanny14 said:
I got a major for fighting
I've never heard of a woman getting into a fight in hockey. Maybe in Russia, but not in Canada or U.S.A. :laugh:.

My hobbies are watching hockey, music, watching movies. I am at work a lot, that's why I only come to hockeyforum once every two days. I like to do algebra since I used to be an accountant, but got promoted to become a boss of an awesome accountant named Steve. I also like watching NCAA football and basketball when I have the chance.

I also like reading books when I'm at work and have free time. Stephen King, Truman Capote, John Grisham (laugh all you want), Ernest Hemingway, and the best author ever Alex Haley.

410 Posts
HabsRule said:
Nice, you got a major for fighting!?! Cool. Tough gurl eh? :laugh: As for hobbies, I'm a racer. I own several VW's and am in the middle of building my second race motor. I also mod 2 car sites, and another adult forum. So, inbetween playing with my son, working, etc, I'm pretty busy.
I don't like watching racing since it is so dang long but I like to participate in it. I participated once since I'm a pretty good driver but got wooped by my colleagues who love to race. I also like to go cart. That's pretty fun.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Playing Texas Hold'em and watching WWE

·
Registered
41 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I like Texas Hold Em too. I go on Pokerstars. Do you by any chance? WWE is also fun to watch. Wrestlemania is coming too.
Yeah I play Stars too and i Play Champs also.

Wrestlemania is looking to be a good card, but not as good as past Wrestlemanias. Do you belong to http://www.weforums.com its a good wrestling forum site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No prob, are you a real money player or just play money on Stars?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts