Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really love to start something like this up. Just have a big thread filled with tons and tons of photos (dont have to be high def) of any hockey players. NHL,CHL, OLYMPICS,. I dont have enough hockey player pictures on my computer and i would really like some people to just go out there get pictures of great hockey players (like iginla, kovalev, thornton anyone)and post action pictures of them playing the great game of hockey. I would really love this thread to work so i will have somewhere to go to find great new hockey pictures and to get a new avatar every once and a while. Here folks ill start it off.

I hope to see some great pictures from you people too.

Attachments

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people post some of your really sweet hockey photos, Sabers fan you should post some of your hockey pictures that you post in NHL frozen moment thread in here.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Like what... I made thread specifically for that but I will find some more from other places

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I didn't read his topic yet, but now that I have, I'll surely have some here soon. :)

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Sabres Fan said:
Like what... I made thread specifically for that but I will find some more from other places
Speaking of which, there's a real beauty there on NHL.com right now, and you haven't posted one up in days.

What's the holdup boy?! :p

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

Caption:Buffalo Sabres right winger Drew Stafford (21) gets a pass off before being checked by Tampa Bay Lightning left winger Vaclav Prospal (20), of the Czech Republic, during the second period of an NHL hockey game in Buffalo, N.Y. on Monday, Nov. 20, 2006.

(yahoo.com)

Caption:BUFFALO, NY - OCTOBER 28: Paul Gaustad #28, Nathan Paetsch #38 and Jiri Novotny #13 of the Buffalo Sabres walk to the ice prior to playing the Atlanta Thrashers on October 28, 2006 at HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York.

(yahoo.com)

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

And many, MANY more to come!!! :D

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are some great pics be-leafable. I love them!!:D
Especially the one with perezhogin going in on aubin. Great pictures BLA. Cant wait for your next set of pics

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I totally agree, the Perezhogin one is sweet.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

I don't know why, but I just love that Anaheim Pic.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Cool! Can't wait to see them. :D

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Woah! Nice pics Canuck, especially the first one!

I have to put in a word about the quality as well.

HD, yes?

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea the first 2 are HD. Got them off the sens site. And i could have had a whole bunch from montreals site but i wouldent let me cop paste the links. Theres some great pics on the montreal site though. Ill continue to post more tomrrow Leafable:D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
Woah! Nice pics Canuck, especially the first one!

I have to put in a word about the quality as well.

HD, yes?
I HATE the first one !!!! lol

Good pics though

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i love them:D great photos habschick. I hope you conitinue to post more. Thanks though

1 - 20 of 124 Posts