Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
I recognize you, but I think your posting hey-day was before I joined.

As for the "old crowd", a few remain. Joe Thornton, Daryl, MadDevil, swflyers, Amo, FF2, JL, Gordo, Earnhardt, Halifas, and a few others still post.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Long time no see, John. Some of the dinosaurs of the old site still post here, and hope you can stick around to do so again.

Please tell me you've upgraded from Leaf fandom? ;)

Daryl​

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Long time no see, John. Some of the dinosaurs of the old site still post here, and hope you can stick around to do so again.

Please tell me you've upgraded from Leaf fandom? ;)

Daryl​
Pay no mind to Daryl, you know as well as I know being a leaf fan is like no other.

Welcome back John, hows law school going, still plan on being the sports agent of John Taveres or some other future superstar?

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pay no mind to Daryl, you know as well as I know being a leaf fan is like no other.

Welcome back John, hows law school going, still plan on being the sports agent of John Taveres or some other future superstar?
Still a Leaf fan. The optimist in me hopes for a surprising year out of the leafs this season. Won't be as much pressure to win, and the could be just what the doctor ordered. I believe we have a great defence with a great goalie. The forward corpse currently assembled by the old cowboy Cliff Fletcher is certainly defensively responsible, but I don't know if we're gonna put many pucks in the back of the net. Probably another year without playoffs, but you never know.

As for me Amo, on my way to 3rd year university now at Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's. Currently doing an arts degree in Political Science. Law school is 2 years away still. Marks are looking good so I should be fine. After that I'll make the venture to T.O to try to catch lightning in a bottle. If that doesn't work out, I'll just be that guy chasing the ambulance.

I'm not going to call myself "back" here at HF, because I'm working so often and school is starting soon, but I'll definitely be poking my head in from time to time.

Am I still the post leader? Has the MOTM come back since I put it in smoke?

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Say hi to Rick Hillier for me will you, we were in the same Regiment in the mid 80's, and my brother was his driver after he came back to Petwawa.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Say hi to Rick Hillier for me will you, we were in the same Regiment in the mid 80's, and my brother was his driver after he came back to Petwawa.
lol.. If I see him I'll be sure to mention you. He's the new chancellor at Memorial.

·
Premium Member
13,305 Posts
Man just what we need as delusional as they get Leaf fan back running around go leaf going.!!! Perfect.!!!:cheeky4::biggrin::D

Good to see your still alive and kicking John.:bt

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man just what we need as delusional as they get Leaf fan back running around go leaf going.!!! Perfect.!!!:cheeky4::biggrin::D

Good to see your still alive and kicking John.:bt
Jesus FF2, I thought you'd be in a senior's home by now reaching for your viagara when a victoria's secret commercial comes on.

Will do... as soon as he makes up his feakin' mind! I doubt he can decide which underwear he should wear every day! :laugh:
lol.. It makes sense. Look how long it took for him to choose a wife.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts