Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has been a slow summer as usual. A lot of us were around for the Sportsnet days and when this site took off. A lot of us were around for the split to Hockeystation, and a lot of us saw how the lockout decimated this place, and then decimated it yet again.

I remember when a google search for hockey forums had us #1 on the internet, ahead of everyone.

Members who have gotten in contact with somewhat regularly in some respect or another!
Wingsnut19, Amoroq, Nossagog, NhlDave, Scorpionn, Daryl Shilling, ClaudioLemieux, Dgill, Bags2, hollywood 2, LiAmTrAnSdEmOn, SherekX and a few others who now have different screennames lol.

Also had brief email with icedtea, Hockeyman, importedmatt, Therapistjoe, Lapiappe, ManUTD(sens#1)(Sorry if I got a few names wrong. Its been awhile and I have been sending a ton of emails)

Jtkratzer and Kb in Kelowna messaged back via PM last month and might look us up.

Overall, we have been trying to get in contact with everyone and see how everyone is doing 10 years later lol.
Still looking for Flyerfan2 and Maddevil and TimmyTabasco and JL and Earnhardt(Rusty), not to be confused with RustyBadcock who I am also trying to get ahold of. VICE.....

Arg, truthfully I have sent a lot of PM's and I do not have everyone's email.

PM me back and we can get everyone back in touch!

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
Still looking for Flyerfan2 and Maddevil and TimmyTabasco and JL and Earnhardt(Rusty), not to be confused with RustyBadcock who I am also trying to get ahold of. VICE.....
It's on this forum that I've developed a good friendship with KB in Kelowna and Earnhardt. I know that both of them are in contact with TimmyTabasco and perhaps a few others. Send me your email address at [email protected] and I will pass the message along to them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts