Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

How ya'll doin? I am Bill from Australia.

I have a 7 y.o son who is a NHL fanatic, he has been since we started getting NHL games on our Satellite TV Network here. A family friend went to Canada on holiday and went to see a hockey game and bought back a couple of tickets for him and now he wants one ticket from each of the NHL teams. I would like very much to help him get the tickets.

If anyone out there can spare any old NHL tickets please get in touch either by PM or email. Any help would be fantastic guys.

Thanks, take care.

Bill

·
Banned
961 Posts
Tickets

blackers said:
Hey guys

How ya'll doin? I am Bill from Australia.

I have a 7 y.o son who is a NHL fanatic, he has been since we started getting NHL games on our Satellite TV Network here. A family friend went to Canada on holiday and went to see a hockey game and bought back a couple of tickets for him and now he wants one ticket from each of the NHL teams. I would like very much to help him get the tickets.

If anyone out there can spare any old NHL tickets please get in touch either by PM or email. Any help would be fantastic guys.

Thanks, take care.

Bill
You can also checkout ebay for old hockey tickets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there

I bought old tickets of Ebay once before but I got 'ripped off' twice:eek: and they did squat about it so I've never been back there. Oh well, it happens unfortunately.

I got some tickets sent to me last week by some generous anonymous chap in the US. My son was absolutely over the moon with joy.

Take care chaps and Happy Foruming !!

blackers:thumbsup: :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts