Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Bruce Boudreau and the Hershey Bears for advancing to the Calder Cup Finals and being currently tied 1-1 games with the Milwaukee Admirals.

B-E-A-R-S WOOOOO !!!!!! :thumbsup: :D

This is for you Kevin Dineen and the Portland Pirates :cheeky4:

Have another beer,Kevin :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats to Bruce Boudreau and the Hershey Bears for advancing to the Calder Cup Finals and being currently tied 1-1 games with the Milwaukee Admirals.

B-E-A-R-S WOOOOO !!!!!! :thumbsup: :D

This is for you Kevin Dineen and the Portland Pirates :cheeky4:

Have another beer,Kevin :p
There are many of Hershey Bears upcoming matches . I am planning to attend them . I already got my ticket at http://www.ticketfront.com/event/Hershey_Bears-tickets

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Bears are a really good team. My 2 favorite teams in the AHL are Portland Pirates because their the farm team of the Buffalo Sabres. Also the Syracuse Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunch! because I go to their game's.

now back on topic. Bears are calder champions and Cap's are stanley cup champions. Would thaT BE SOMETHING?!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bears are a really good team. My 2 favorite teams in the AHL are Portland Pirates because their the farm team of the Buffalo Sabres. Also the Syracuse Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunch! because I go to their game's.

now back on topic. Bears are calder champions and Cap's are stanley cup champions. Would thaT BE SOMETHING?!
They ARE looking good this year. Only been to 3 of their games this year. 3 years ago I had season tix 3 rows behing the visitors bench, close enuff they could hear you insulting them.

Had a few verbal altercations with the enemy and then saw the players I talked with an hour later in the Zamboni entrance while I was watching my son play on the GC ice,his rec league rented the ice after sat nite games.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Nice thats wahts cool about being behind the benches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts