Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I am new here and am completely new to Hockey. My boyfriend is obsessed with the Kings and I want to get him tickets for christmas. I was thinking of getting tix for the Dec 26th game but I have no idea if that is going to be a "good" game. Also, where is the best place to sit? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have no idea about where to sit, but as for the game:

Well, I don't know whether or not it'll be a "good" game or not yet. The Kings have a new Coach, Goalie, and have done some retooling to their roster. I don't know if I can sy that they improved this year. The Coyotes have seemingly improved alot this off-season, especially on defence. However, to be on the safe side, you'll have to watch some of the games and keep track of the style of play the teams will use, and of course how they'll perform.

Or in other words: I have no idea, but I'm taking a wild stab at it.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
anonranee said:
Hey everyone! I am new here and am completely new to Hockey. My boyfriend is obsessed with the Kings and I want to get him tickets for christmas. I was thinking of getting tix for the Dec 26th game but I have no idea if that is going to be a "good" game. Also, where is the best place to sit? Thanks for your help!
Welcome to the board
anonranee!!

Do mind if I ask why you have picked this game?

Is it because he's off, or, because it's Phoenix?

It really makes a difference on the answers you give. We will be able to answer your questions better because of it. Hopefully anyways!! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked it cause its the day after christmas and he'll be off work! Thats what I mean though...I have no idea if its even a good game to go to. Any other suggestions? Which game would a die hard Kings fan want to go to most?! Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
The home opener vs. the improved St. Louis Blues should be good (on October 7th).

Mike Modano and the Dallas Stars play them on October 12th.

Also, they've always had a great rivalry with the Colordao Avalanche. They face them on December 9th at home.

·
Registered
77 Posts
go to phoenix. they've got a great young team and your husband will be excited to watch it. It'll be fast paced with even a possibility of a fight because they got the best fighter in the league, Georges Laraque. It''l be a battle of goaltenders, I would jump at the chance to see that game. But even so, I think he would be glad to just go with you and see a hockey game in the same night after christmas.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts