Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
No, I never get that.

Maybe running a spyware remover would help, and if that doesn't work then try taking a look at your internet security settings.

It's possible the settings are are off a bit and need some tweaking or something.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
No, I never get that.

Maybe running a spyware remover would help, and if that doesn't work then try taking a look at your internet security settings.

It's possible the settings are are off a bit and need some tweaking or something.
The thing is, it only does this with TSN, no other site???

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
faulkner91sf said:
if u can erase IE off your computer completely do it... download MOZILLA FIREFOX

i think the site for it is:
Mozilla - Home of the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client

download it and trust me, it is no virus it works very good and its quicker then IE. dont download sypware and even buy it, get AD AWARE if u want any kind of extra virus protectors.
Yeah, I have Mozzila Firefox as well, and as far as ad-aware and spy-ware go, I have all the programs for that as well.

The problem with using other browsers, for me anyway, my Password Manager doesn't work for them.

It's funny, because ever since I logged into TSN I haven't had a problem, go figure??

I really believe it's a plug-in I'm missing?? I sent an e-mail to them, but who knows if I will get a response or not??? :dunno: Time will tell??

Thanks everyone for your input, I really appreciate it!!! :thumbsup:

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
i get that on a few other sites but not tsn and i dont get that problem very often. If your using internet explorer i suggest you switch of to Mozilla Firefox. It is alot better IMO.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Canuck said:
i get that on a few other sites but not tsn and i dont get that problem very often. If your using internet explorer i suggest you switch of to Mozilla Firefox. It is alot better IMO.
Yeah, FireFox is faster b/c that is what I use and it goes FASTTTTTTTTTTTTT

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Firefox, eh?

Hmm... I may need to try that out.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
Firefox, eh?

Hmm... I may need to try that out.
It changed the way I think about and use the internet. With all the add-ons you can get, I don't think there's a better browser to use.

I've got a bunch of add and pop-block on mine and I never, ever, have seen an add on this site or have gotten a pop-up on any other site.

Also I got this cool add-on that tells you the weather / forecast.

I don't endorse many things, but firefox is one I would.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts