Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello? Everyone is welcome. I'm living in Korea. (south of course) Nice to know about this forum, I'm not a hockey player but I am collecting some old hockey equipment. I hope I can meet good people here and get the things I want. thank you for reading!

·
Administrator
15 Posts
Welcome, suphinx!

There is a forum on this site for buying and selling equipement: Hockeyforum Buy and Sell I know things aren't very active here at the moment but I am hopeful traffic will pick up with the new hockey season.

What are you looking for specifically? Items with particular team logos or...?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, suphinx!

There is a forum on this site for buying and selling equipement: Hockeyforum Buy and Sell I know things aren't very active here at the moment but I am hopeful traffic will pick up with the new hockey season.

What are you looking for specifically? Items with particular team logos or...?
Wow, Thank you so much for welcoming me. you are really kind I am happy with your kindness. I also hope that the buy sell category will become active. Finally, the equipment I'm looking for is Koho's ultimaite pants and Easton's gx1408 air plex grip glove. thanks!!

·
Administrator
15 Posts
Be sure to make a post in the Buy and Sell forum listing that specific equipment (and sizes). Let's hope someone sees it and responds!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts