Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Very classy of him to not bash Downie for the cheap shot. Basically just shrugged it off and said "that's the nature of the sport."

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Very classy of him to not bash Downie for the cheap shot. Basically just shrugged it off and said "that's the nature of the sport."
extremely classy, I know I would have ripped him to pieces if I got the chance. That's just the kind of guy Crosby is, I envy him in that way

·
Registered
934 Posts
extremely classy, I know I would have ripped him to pieces if I got the chance. That's just the kind of guy Crosby is, I envy him in that way
I know what you mean about envying guys you're supposed to not like. It's like Babcock. Even after he gets apparently screwed over by the refs, at the end of the game he'll say something like, "At the end of the day, our players had chances to win the game with our play. We can't sit back and complain about how things outside of our control affected the game. We just have to find ways to win the game, and we'll try to do that in the next one."

I sit back and just think how I would've blown my lid right after a game and he just sits there and cooly says all the right things.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
I agree. I would be complaining as heck but all he does is say a few words to shrug it off.I think 90% of players would do the same and rip him but Crosby is in that 10%.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts