Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now don't fall out of your chair John the Baptist that I'm actually complementing but the habs are looking pretty good right now. My Detroit vs Montreal in the finals prediction is holding up for now. Jersey eyesores might throw a wrench in that. The Av's must think they still have Forsberg who cost Philly their first goal. Maybe they are confusing themselves with the AV's of old. If Dallas, Jersey, Calgary, Anaheim all get eliminated in the first two rounds then the clutch and grab, 4 in the neutral zone, bore hockey teams will be gone and we will get exciting hockey the rest of the way. I'll overlook the fact that the Habs play the same way only because they are original 6. First games don't mean a thing but if your team wins it is easier to sleep.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi ya'll how's the weather in San Hosey?

Where are you hckyputz? Your califreaksareus teams both lost last night. In a battle of the clutch and grab we are extremely boring Calgory and Analheim, the better hack hockey team won. In hi ya'll land the San Hoser guppies lost. Califreaksareus 0, the suppossedly inferior world 2. You califreaksareus are legends in your own minds.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HabsRule said:
I'm here. Still cheering on my habs. Not sure who exactly you're referring to.
jeanthehabtiste

·
Registered
227 Posts
Fighting Champ Probert said:
Where are you hckyputz? Your califreaksareus teams both lost last night. In a battle of the clutch and grab we are extremely boring Calgory and Analheim, the better hack hockey team won. In hi ya'll land the San Hoser guppies lost. Califreaksareus 0, the suppossedly inferior world 2. You califreaksareus are legends in your own minds.
I'm still here, much to your chagrin! You see, here in the land of milk and honey, there is just so many things to do. The wife and I went to San Diego just to relax under the blue skies, and feel the cool and refreshing sea breezes. You wouldn't know what that feels like, there in Detroit, as the only breeze you feel, is that sewage processing plant aroma that wiffs over from Windsor. Hey, you get used to it, I'm sure, and after awhile, it actually starts to smell kind of nice. :laugh:

Our beloved CA teams are just getting warmed up, they be playing while your boys are working on their golf game, or more likely, playing shuffleboard of bingo! :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
HabsRule said:
I'm here. Still cheering on my habs. Not sure who exactly you're referring to.
Refering to me....

Only game one so far for the Habs. One game at a time..One period at a time.
And I have to ask, what did the Oilers do to you guys on Sunday afternoon?

Where was the MACHINE?....Rollie looks solid.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
LOL rollie will not carry them in the series.. so what if hes strong? yes, they will put up a strong fight.. but i dont think the wings are going to be eliminated this round!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts