Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes its hard to tell whos a guy and whos a girl.. im assuming everyone knows im a female.. i go by *Manda* on here.. so just in case you did not know..

this kinda helps everyone so i guess it was a good idea to start one.. so that we all know whos a guy and whos a gal... i mean i would like to know.. i dont want to call someone dude or be called a dude :laugh:

·
Registered
152 Posts
shanny14 said:
Sometimes its hard to tell whos a guy and whos a girl.. im assuming everyone knows im a female.. i go by *Manda* on here.. so just in case you did not know..

this kinda helps everyone so i guess it was a good idea to start one.. so that we all know whos a guy and whos a gal... i mean i would like to know.. i dont want to call someone dude or be called a dude :laugh:
I'm definitely a man, but you already knew that. :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laugh: of course we are friends.. or so i thought:cheeky4: :dunno:

·
Registered
230 Posts
thx for the info..cuz i thought u were a guy..since it said shanny...i didnt look at ur profile so yeah..haha wouldnt wanna make that mistake eh? calling someone a dude..it happend once in another forum..i sad "ya what she said" and hes like "if ur refering to me, im a him".. i was like uhhhh lmao..but ya..im a gal..as it says "hockey gurl" lmao but nice to meet you =D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Administrator said:
Male here.

I think the ladies should have to post their photos as a requirement of the site :D or atleast email them to me :cheeky4:
Darn, I should have been Slick enough to say something like that.

I'm slackin' :D

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I'm a guy too!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Administrator said:
Male here.

I think the ladies should have to post their photos as a requirement of the site :D or atleast email them to me :cheeky4:

haha in ya'lls dreams.. unless you have a myspace.. you will get no such luck! :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok at least im learning whos a guy and whos a gal.. it helps.. thanks everyone.;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hockey_gurl_13 said:
lol nice shanny! just go in my site.. i have pics there..slick saw them :p lmao
www.myspace.com/mandolin14

here is mine.. just go ahead. but youll have to add me as a friend lol.. cause i have mine for viewing of my friends only. but it would be cool to have you added anyways... so go ahead.:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
hockey_gurl_13 said:
lmao SLick (oh hey... i found out that ur account on the other site got deleted by accident when they were fixing it, so they're fixing it now lol)
That's good to hear, because it seems like they weren't allowing anymore new accounts to be registered.

I'll check on it after I eat and see if it works or not. :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts