Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Tw33k said:
Steve Sullivan scored three goals and assisted on one in his Predators debut and Nashville beat San Jose 7-3 for a club-record 19th home win Wednesday night
now if only he can keep that up :roll:
He's a quality player, who averaged 60 points a season on Chicago. Not bad.

I see him doing more in Nashville, great pickup..will do well there

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I think getting out of Chicago would be good for all of their players. Sullivan was lucky enough to escape from the mess, the team is in chaos, the owner doesn't seem to care about building a team, just collecting revenue until the fans stop coming to games.

Sullivan can finally just concentrate on playing hockey.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Iced Tea said:
I think getting out of Chicago would be good for all of their players. Sullivan was lucky enough to escape from the mess, the team is in chaos, the owner doesn't seem to care about building a team, just collecting revenue until the fans stop coming to games.

Sullivan can finally just concentrate on playing hockey.
Sullivan is a cheaper version of Whitney IMO. Good solid offensive player. He compliments Walker(another underrated player) well

·
Hockeyforum Legend
2,960 Posts
paulpierce999 said:
proudtobecanadian said:
Sullivan was always one of my favorite players it's good to see him doing well, I'm still mad at Quinn for letting him go :x
I'm still made at Burke for letting him go :x
What? He's never even been in Vancouver's system!

He was drafted by New Jersey, sent to Toronto in the Doug Gilmour deal, acquired off waivers by Chicago then sent to Nashville..

what are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
scorpionn said:
paulpierce999 said:
proudtobecanadian said:
Sullivan was always one of my favorite players it's good to see him doing well, I'm still mad at Quinn for letting him go :x
I'm still made at Burke for letting him go :x
What? He's never even been in Vancouver's system!

He was drafted by New Jersey, sent to Toronto in the Doug Gilmour deal, acquired off waivers by Chicago then sent to Nashville..

what are you talking about?
Oops, i meant to say i am mad at Burke for not getting him %^%

1 - 9 of 9 Posts