1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Haha thats funny

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
goerge bush did not screw up it was clinton that did and screw and **** obama he suck that r- tard

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Bush is a stupid redneck...thank god we have Obama.
hey **** obama why does every ******* single one of you ******d democrats say that ****. he did not puin he's better tham obama. so ****

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
People always blast Republicans for their blind support of Bush over his 8 year term. It is way too early for Dems to treat Obama as the savior when he hasn't accomplished anything as of yet.
i know obama didnot do anything yet ... a beggining of a new era okay. ass right

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goerge bush did not screw up it was clinton that did and screw and **** obama he suck that r- tard
hey **** obama why does every ******* single one of you ******d democrats say that ****. he did not puin he's better tham obama. so ****
i know obama didnot do anything yet ... a beggining of a new era okay. ass right
Might I ask why in the world you are flaming Obama and everyo9ne who posted here?

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts
Thing is, you really need to wait 10 or so years after a president is out of office until you really get a good idea of his real worth(then the hate an rhetoric of the opposing party has died off). It's at that point you ask, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of President X.
So here is a quick test, and come on, be HONEST, what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of:

Jimmy Carter -
Ronald Reagan -
George Bush -
Bill Clinton -
George W Bush -

I left out Obama, too early to do.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Might I ask why in the world you are flaming Obama and everyo9ne who posted here?
screw penquins they suck you can just mine your own f-ing business. and leave me alone about what i think what's right

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Thing is, you really need to wait 10 or so years after a president is out of office until you really get a good idea of his real worth(then the hate an rhetoric of the opposing party has died off). It's at that point you ask, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of President X.
So here is a quick test, and come on, be HONEST, what is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of:

Jimmy Carter -
Ronald Reagan -
George Bush -
Bill Clinton -
George W Bush -

I left out Obama, too early to do.
obama heading us into a crap hole. Do you know what he's going to do, if you really want to know got t youtube.com and type in obama deception full length. And that will show that everyone who voted for obama regret their VOTE!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
I commend you for being so interested in politics, more people in the United States need to be as interested, as long as they can vote the way they want. What I don't commend you for, is your childish actions in any thread mentioning Obama.

People will have differing opinions, they're allowed to like and support Obama and the Democrats just as much as you're allowed to support Bush and the Republicans. However, the way that you're acting is completely uncalled for and I would suggest that you calm down since you're starting to come across as a troll.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
yes your right i hate him so bad you got a prob. with that
No, we dont have a problem with you hating the President. What we do have a problem with is the way you are acting around here. Throwing around insults with reckless abandon at anyone and everyone, none of whom deserve to be 'spoken' to that way, is not an appropriate manner in which to discuss anything, let alone politics. Also, you have no mentioned a single reason why you hate Obama. You just keep repeating that you, in fact, hate him. Why not share some of your objections to what he is doing so far and what he plans to do, and perhaps we can have a nice, civilized conversation. Although at this point Im pretty sure you've offended too many people for that to happen.

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Everyone was calm and being rational. They were just having a laugh at some of the funny, ridiculous or just plain wrong things that just came out of Bush's mouth over the past eight years.

Until Captain Propaganda showed up.

Let's be clear, I don't care what party anyone supports here. Behaving like he's been acting is just plain ridiculous. It's politics and it's democracy, people are allowed to have an opinion and vote the way they want. If things don't go your way, then you have to deal with it and hope for the best the next go around. Flaming everybody and telling them how they should think while telling people with opposing opinion that they should "mine" their "own f-ing business" is uncalled for.

As halifas so eloquently put it, I'm open to discussing politics with someone who can present their thoughts in a coherent and civilized manner. I'm not interested in dealing with someone who's clearly irrational, childish and borderline unstable.

As far as your post, I hope that "everyone" means only Sabresfan101, since, in my opinion, everybody has displayed more than enough patience when dealing with him.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I'M not talking about this no more

1 - 20 of 36 Posts