#33 Willie Mitchell - #8 Drew Doughty
#7 Rob Scuderi - #3 Jack Johnson
#44 Davis Drewiske - #6 Jake Muzzin

Goalie
#32 Jonathan Quick

GO CANUCKS GO.​

See less See more
#4 ·
Love the retro look. Really like it a lot. Just tuned in, they say the C will be worn when they take to the ice for the game. Should be fun. Henrik for me. Kesler would be interesting but as I've said before I am not in favor of it.

Word is PArent is in. I love that trade and am really thinking this guy is going to pan out huge. he's a talented shut down guy and isn't too shabby with the puck. Terrible luck has derailed him in the past two seasons. It's no reason for anyone to turn their back on him. Wait and see people, just wait and see.

I wonder how Mitchell plays. I'm thinking that LA is coming into this one with "statement" on their minds. The Canucks might not fair well with all the pre game stuff and the captaincy blah blah. It can take it's toll.

Either or, I am not too concerned.

rb

#9 ·
Insofar I really like our game. Sure it would be nice to see more goals but all in all this game can't be an easy one to play. What with Mitchel on the other side, the pre game stuff, Henrik getting the C and the fact it's the first game with quite a few new people in the line up. So, all in all so far I like what I see.

I like that Edler wasn't tossed. They were both playing for the puck and that new rule is all about players making a decision to smoke a guy east/west with no intention on playing the puck. This was the right call. And honestly, where I come from if you're that bent over and the guy checking you happens to be upright and his elbow catches you your on your own. But that another story.

I like Luongo thus far. He seems different. Focused and in control.

I like Ballard. I really like Ballard. He hits people to hurt them so to speak. Like he really lays into his hits, and he seems to be picking it up as the game wears on regardless that it's 1-0.

I like the 4th line. they're big, strong young and you can see they may be a threat to score.

Also. I liked the PP. Seemed to me they were a double threat. They didn't get anything from setting up so they attempted to score on the rush. I like that a lot. Diversity.

Hope they hold on and bury these guys when the time presents itself.

rb

#17 ·
That is exactly why I never put my vote in for Kesler. He's smug, selfish and when it's time to be a hero he's dug his hole too deep. He cost his team tonight, he cost his goalie a season starting shutout and the Kings had NO business wining this hockey game. They got lucky with a little help from Mr. Bruised Ego Kesler. The boys played a near perfect game and he went and tossed it down the crapper. Seven years I've been waiting for this clown to grow up, any time now.

Very very stupid and I hope V throws him right under the bus.

Ridicules.

rb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.